Did the left buy Joe Rogan

Joe's just a liberal

Not really he's not. He's a wannabe intellectual that fails. He does read, I'll afford him that, but he doesn't understand much. I started his podcast about urbanism and lasted 7 minutes before my head started to hurt. He's a very short guy that thinks he's tall and smart. He isn't.

the only 1 here being dumb is u pal sry 2 say

edit: not u van. i disagree with you on your assessment though - rogan says often that he's not nearly as intelligent as his guests. what hes good at is being fairly open-minded and giving people a platform who might otherwise be ignored or marginalized.

Last edited:
The smart people that populated this place abandoned it long ago. Bohica, Aestis, Blah, and the rest of the intelligent are long gone. Cael is the last of his kind, and comes here to post only because you and I amuse him.

There are reasons that I had to facebook block you 8 years ago.

yeah i dont blame you
our paths diverged long ago but i dont hate you at all

thank god joe rogan is out there giving a voice to alex jones and macaulay culkin. if it weren't for joe we might never hear from these otherwise ignored and marginalized people!

joe gives a voice to those that we never hear from! just look at the list of complete nobodies he's interviewed over the years.

well there have been 1500+ episodes and im proud that u can name 2 people

it certainly doesnt lend any credence to you being an idiot

of those 1500+ episodes how many would you say gave a voice to someone that was marginalized and ignored before their joe rogan interview? it seems the answer is very close to zero.

of those hundreds could you name one or two? as in right now, so i know who you're talking about.

i've listened to some joe rogan interviews before. everyone on the show is a pseudo-celebrity. not exactly a marginalized or ignored voice.

last month was dr brad garrett
i didnt particularly care for him but id never heard of him before and he was literally arrested for the research hes done so i'd say he fits the bill

a guy with five books to his name does not fit the bill of ignored or marginalized. joe's not a genius, but he's not stupid either. he has a show to sell - he's not interviewing complete nobodies to give a voice to the unheard.

bitch u never heard of him and u have also never been arrested for research uve done

what are you even trying to argue here

wah the entertainment other people like isnt exactly the way i like it better throw a tantrum on tribalwar forums! - skipperdumbshit

guy im just blowing up your lame argument that joe rogan's show is great because he gives a voice to people we never hear from like published authors.

u havent done that, u literally proved my point by having to look up who he was

its cool tho i already said ur allowed to be dumb

the guy was so unheard of and unknown he had a wikipedia page, a number of books, various academic publications, and a couple of articles in the guardian. thanks joe for giving this man a voice!

i have a published book and multiple academic articles

do u know who i am

Back