New New GIF (animated) Thread

Oh... I'm not saying it wouldn't be delicious...

I'm just saying... it doesn't look appetizing... just something about seeing meat turn to mush like that.

My only thing is that the buns have to be the whitest, cheapest you can get. I don't dig fancy buns unless they are on a chick.

i don't know, man, i bet that succulent so tender it pulls apart meat would be pretty fucking delicious on either one of these breads too.

ccbb8a0a-a042-4c0d-82b6-147c8d3c0b14_1.c37549c1b4c0486eaffea1fde2a1f24a_600x.jpg

kings-hawaiian-sweet-rolls-12-pack.png

so you've never tried pulled pork with some sweet baby rays on a hawaiian roll then? you should. you'll thank me later.

Oh... I'm not saying it wouldn't be delicious...

I'm just saying... it doesn't look appetizing... just something about seeing meat turn to mush like that.

The way it falls apart is similar to the way a rotting carcass would, so I could see how it might trigger a feeling of unease. :weird:

Hawiian bread is meant for butter. You do not put meat on sweet bread. The fuck is wrong with you.

Arby's is doing it wrong then lol.

arbys-kings-hawaiian-sandwiches.jpg

Last edited:
The way it falls apart is similar to the way a rotting carcass would, so I could see how it might trigger a feeling of unease. :weird:

Arby's is doing it wrong then lol.

arbys-kings-hawaiian-sandwiches.jpg

Arby's only does one thing right. Roast Beef. They put peppered bacon on their BLT it's fuckin disgusting. Put some sweet baby rays on their shit and and it turns into magic.

But peppered bacon should not exist on a BLT.

If the meat is good, I'll eat it on white, wheat, a biscuit, French bread, a fucking croissant,,, good meat is good meat, the bread just gets it in your mouth neater than your bare hands.

Damn, pulled pork on a croissant sounds p fucking good right now...

hey remember when we used to post gifs in this thread?

giphy.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa...

Yeah... hahahahahaha... remember that?

Hahahaha, good one Amadeus.

They were talking about BBQ, but lol, yeah, there were no gifs in there for a while for sure. If you go back you can see. Plenty of posts with no gifs, so saying "remember when we used to post gifs" was so comedic. The reason is because we had not posted a gif in a while. Hahahaha...

Awesome!

Back