[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How can we rally Trump's base and piss off black people more at the same time? I know, let's take down the NRA in an election year and then crap on black people for not being as diverse as Latinos!

So much of the far left lurch is coming from women. They are so super charged to emotions and have a much greater need to conform than men do. When a woman gets in office she surrounds herself with other women and weak victim identity men and it's a clique, much like a mean girl clique among school children.

They cheer on each other's emotional outrage and try to conform to the group in general so you're much more likely to have a small group of people lean to extremes in very dramatic and hyper zealous ways. It's very dangerous and always manifests as systematic dysfunction.

dang, they're just pulling out all the stops and saying fuck it let's just go for it, not even gonna lie about it or sugar coat it anymore, eh?

By all means, you and your friends should keep sending your money to the NRA so Wayne LaPierre and his minions can continue to use it as their own personal tax-free piggy bank :lol:

DisastrousHeavyHoneyeater-small.gif

By all means, you and your friends should keep sending your money to the NRA so Wayne LaPierre and his minions can continue to use it as their own personal tax-free piggy bank :lol:

DisastrousHeavyHoneyeater-small.gif

okay, thanks for your totally not asked for idiot opinion. :bigthumb:

Trump should tweet for everyone to fill in their Census just to ensure that democrats refuse to.

At that time of those flights the jet was owned by "EG AIR LLC TRUSTEE". Charter and Private part 91's can get messy when you dig into them. One company can own it. Another can "operate" it. Another one can service it and they might be using 10 different contractors. Its a huge mess.

Aircraft Ownership | EG AIR LLC TRUSTEE

If I had more time I would dig into that.

Well, Bottom Line
Roberts is siding in completely different ways than he's done in the past...seems suspect

Back