[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Kaep sucked though. Seriously. Watch his plays. He could not, for the life of him, not continually look at where he was going to throw the ball. It was like the other side of the field has hiv-sars-2 and he would get it if he looked down there.

It was maddening. As a lifelong niner fan, it drove us all crazy. We were all so tired of getting our asses handed to us week after week, year after year that once we had a decent coach and went to the Superbowl, we were ready to root for any QB. That happened to be Kaep and we kept with him until having him was just too much.

HS defensive players would have been picking Kaep off because of his inability to look elsewhere on the field. He was that bad!

Off course none of this matters because the NFL already said it was wrong for blackballing Kaep

D0B4dEJ.png

"oh good, the retarded “they werent violent” kid is here."

yay

I'm sorry but in your response I don't see any info to support your claim of "violence", nor your statements about rape and murder. But apparently calling people names IS your argument. (At my age I WILL take the "kid" remark a complement).

Last edited:
"oh good, the retarded “they werent violent” kid is here."

yay

I'm sorry but in your response I don't see any info to support your claim of "violence", nor your statements about rape and murder. But apparently calling people names IS your argument. (At my age I WILL take the "kid" remark a complement).
It's a private street. People aren't stupid, they're watching cities burn on national news and the authorities doing little to nothing to stop it. That's a scary situation when it marches into your gated community, hating you and everything that you stand for.

If there was ever a situation in which to stand armed and ready to defend yourself and your family, that's the one.

Him and his wife did plenty wrong, tactically and practically speaking... but they weren't in the wrong.

* meh
I dont know enough about STL real estate law/history

not mad some folks used an open gate to take peacefully assemble and walk to a demonstration

Last edited:
Meet the McCloskeys: How Private Places Act as a Form of Spatial Anti-Blackness in St. Louis Streetsblog USA

It bears repeating that Portland Place itself is just one of hundreds of private streets in the St. Louis region, some of which date as far back as 1851. The pre-zoning land-use concept allows wealthy St. Louisans to combine their money to build homes on roads that they collectively own and maintain — and use design features like iron gates and curvilinear streets to cut off access to populations who might otherwise want to use their streets for travel.

* meh
I dont know enough about STL real estate law/history

not mad some folks used an open gate to take peacefully assemble and walk to a demonstration
The professional, educated, well established and successful homeowners assert that all sorts of threats were being hurled their way, and that they felt threatened. At their home, in their private community. The current political climate supports this assertion. The videos don't paint a rosy picture either.

It sucks that it bugs you that much.

The professional, educated, well established and successful homeowners assert that all sorts of threats were being hurled their way, and that they felt threatened. At their home, in their private community. The current political climate supports this assertion. The videos don't paint a rosy picture either.

It sucks that it bugs you that much.

I dont really care much at all. Protestors walked through an open gate and Mclklkslys wyled out. It's really much a non story imo

Back