[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You're the one who brought controlling political parties into the argument as though they controlled the epoch of censorship and common morality.

I brought them up because you said tv censorship was historically controlled by conservatives. I pointed out the actual history. I mean it's fine if you feel that way, but you've provided no real evidence to support your claim. FCC was founded by democrats who wanted more regulations for TV and radio. They were in direct regulatory control during a vast majority of the developmental era for those platforms. But if your argument is going to hold a standard of "well democrats used to be more conservative" that winds up being entirely subjective and easily allows you to apply it whenever you feel like it. Was the New Deal historically conservative because Democrats were more conservative then? I doubt it.

I brought them up because you said tv censorship was historically controlled by conservatives. I pointed out the actual history.

You pointed out political parties ruling at specific times, yes.
Nowhere did I mention the DNC, the GOP, or any political party specifically being bastions of free speech or puritans. I said religious conservatives and that still applies with your desire to debase the argument by bringing up party affiliation.

Can you idiots stop trying to say one party or another censors? The extremes of both parties try to censor shit which is why it's stupid to be an extremist be it a Bernie boy sjw douchebag or trumpster turd or even worse bush era religious conservative

They all try to censor which is why being moderate is needed

To bad most of you are super polarized and reeees nonstop for trump or are Amadeus level of retarded sjw

I'm happy recognizing Trump's a total idiot and Biden is senile

I'm not shilling for any of them

A decade ago Hillary wanted to lock up 'super predators' and 'protect the sanctity of marriage.' Ron Paul wanted to lock up folks for desecrating the flag.

It's funny to see a the bush era supporters now claim they didn't like him

Remember badmofo making bush threads and Scooby posting in all them as butt buddies now the dude doesn't like bush

Hilarious to see you all flip flop

I'd argue it's an authoritarian idea with no ties to either right or left, conservative or liberal. The religious right drove censorship in the 80's and 90's, and modern censorship is clearly being driven by SJW culture.

i was still in high school, you jack ass. and fuck the bush family, they were just as bad as the clintons/obama

This is what the left doesn't get. Trump really is neither Democrat nor Republican... Or at least not a neocon rino Republican. Hopefully some Dems/Bernie Bros are waking up that he can be everybody's president; he is working for the benefit of all identities matter.

And I really think you guys are above it all snobs who think President Donald Trump is an idiot. He is not dumb, he's not an idiot, and I just don't see where you guys get this shit from unless your mind really has been taken over by non-stop MSM.

Last edited:
Back