[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

EcX2SgIUcAA-eyG

EcX2YyUU0AAHke5

EcX2e48UYAAZ8t0

EcX2kckUwAEKlcf

:lol:

when don dies, i hope the unsolved mystery of don's hair is revealed

speaking of unsolved mysteries, boy the netflix series left me disappointed. the best thing i can say about it was...it was in dolby vision

when don dies, i hope the unsolved mystery of don's hair is revealed

speaking of unsolved mysteries, boy the netflix series left me disappointed. the best thing i can say about it was...it was in dolby vision

How bad was it? I was so tempted to click it last night but my gut feeling was it would be terrible

How bad was it? I was so tempted to click it last night but my gut feeling was it would be terrible
i didnt feel the stories were compelling at all.

like one was just a guy that ran after killing people...so...the mystery here is where did he go?

another was...lady obvious killer, cant prosecute and cant find one victim's body...

just...not compelling. at least to me. i went to the subbreddit and it was buzzing so, maybe i'm just bored with true crime?

What ever happened to Robert Stack? Where did he go? And why hasn't he canceled his magazines?

i didnt feel the stories were compelling at all.

like one was just a guy that ran after killing people...so...the mystery here is where did he go?

another was...lady obvious killer, cant prosecute and cant find one victim's body...

just...not compelling. at least to me. i went to the subbreddit and it was buzzing so, maybe i'm just bored with true crime?

Its def getting milked to death now from podcasts and bad Netflix serial killer shows theres a few Scandinavian / Icelandic ones that were decent on Netflix but most of the American ones have been awful

Ya. This comment shows you have no clue about Trumps base. These are the exact people who would HAPPILY spend 5x as much to make sure its made in the USA.

You said something ignorant and wrong. Havax called you out. You then double down on your ignorance.

Just strike up the "L" and move on. You dont know shit about rural americans.

I know most of them can't afford a $30 hat to hide their mullets when they can get the Chinese version for 5 dorra.

Ya. This comment shows you have no clue about Trumps base. These are the exact people who would HAPPILY spend 5x as much to make sure its made in the USA.

You said something ignorant and wrong. Havax called you out. You then double down on your ignorance.

Just strike up the "L" and move on. You dont know shit about rural americans.

No, those aren't the people that will spend 5x as much because Trumpsters don't have any money. They are the Walmart shoppers, buying Chinese everything, standing in line at the checkout holding a wad of greasy one dollar bills to pay, their voluminous gut extending an undershirt while hanging over their camo spandex.

There do exist Trumpsters with money, and all seventeen of them are famous or FOX news personalities. No, the Trump votes come from shacks on the bayou, guarding a moonshine still, the seedy meth-infested trailer parks, confederate battle flags in every window, the grinning idiots dancing two-step in cowboy bars trying to catch their breath after all the work that goes into that hillbilly jig.

Yes, we have a good idea of Trump's base. They don't own property, they've never been to school, and they complain daily about having to perform unskilled labor at an hourly rate, because if it weren't for immigrants and Democrats, they are certain they would all be millionaires by now. Trump's base is the pus exudate that seeps from an infected wound. Clinton calling them deplorable was an accolade.

Last edited:
I know most of them can't afford a $30 hat to hide their mullets when they can get the Chinese version for 5 dorra.
"Trump hats are made in China!"
"Actually, they aren't."
"Well instead of just admitting I was wrong like a man, I'm going to point out that like, everyone is basically buying the cheaper Chinese ones!"

You're such an intellectually weak and cowardly faggot. It reminds me of when you failed to pay after I identified the gymnast from a thread a long time ago. You're a fucking deadbeat.

Back