[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Hey Jason, Fool, everybody! I'm a proud shill for Trump!!! He is the bestest and smartest. I'll take being close to Israel and maybe it being a good thing... if that's your criticism of him, ok, but it doesn't bother me and I don't see us in as many mid-east conflicts soooo....
what SM posted is true
go watch the video posted in the twitter link for some MAGA

https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/status/1278815381038170115
dHBKIhg.png

Not blaming you
But another example of MSM repeating repeating repeating
until you repeat it too.
Think and be careful where you got those 'repeats'

Its not MSM...its trump. He needs to have his twitter taken away from him. he tweets like a teen crackhead female.

a friend had a good analogy.

A good president is like a good Batman. The Batman persona being who the world sees, the Bruce Wayne persona being who people domestically see. YOu want a batman that the rest of the world fears enough to not want to fuck with us. You want a Bruce Wayne that doesn't set the mansion on fire

Sun City florida a couple days ago (huge retirement area)

is this the video that trump oopsie retweeted where in the first 8 seconds the dude yells 'white power' a bunch of times

and the whole white house had to chase down trump to delete it cuz he 'didn't hear that part'

if so, welcome to last week

is this the video that trump oopsie retweeted where in the first 8 seconds the dude yells 'white power' a bunch of times

and the whole white house had to chase down trump to delete it cuz he 'didn't hear that part'

If you don't know what video it is, then you didn't see it last week. Thanks for stopping by. Stop by the gift shop on the way out

it appears to be the same video just an italian (?) site reposting on monday with the title changed to trump retweeting it

ur reply is nonsense

i've got OFN for days. I'll throw it where i want to...you cant stop me, you can't contain me...i am an OFN beast

And Groove still didn't know what video it was, therefore he's a momo

Did you hear that?!
Did you hear that?!

He said it! He said white power!

See! See! ... I mean we goaded him into mocking us with the obviously contrarian response to our insults... but he said it none-the-less so he meant it!

We got'em! Incontrovertible proof that Trump is a racist!

how retarded (or drunk, hard to tell the difference) does someone have to be to point out rising “new cases” after the phased reopening?

what were you expecting...less new cases than when we were all indoors?

flattening the curve was about overall, concurrent cases vs hospital capacity.

this is like being shocked at the number of drownings in june/july versus winter/spring.

Holy fucking DERP. How does that explain the graph of numerous countries that are also going through phased reopening where number of cases continue to trend down, except one? I'm not even gonna find it and post it because i know you've seen it and you're being dumb deliberately.

That's the entire fucking point, you start the phased reopening when the virus is sufficiently under control that number of cases doesn't do EXACTLY what has happened in 'Murica.

The only good thing about this is that it's one of the things that will contribute to Trump not getting re-elected.

And if you start with the "oh but it's the testing", i'm gonna sue to have your internet access revoked because nobody that dumb should be allowed to internet.

if trump is as stupid, old and impulsive as we all know he is, how can we not apply hanlons here and clearly see he didnt watch the whole thing

its definitely possible he didn't hear the first 10 seconds

doesn't make it any less hilarious imo

like can u imagine the entire whitehouse staff trying to get in touch with him to be like 'DOOD ABORT ABORT DELETE'

like can u imagine the entire whitehouse staff trying to get in touch with him to be like 'DOOD ABORT ABORT DELETE'
dude i cant imagine what his staff goes through on a regular basis :lol:

Its only a matter of time before white people stop feeling guilty and start new/reboot old racist groups. Identity politics are already mainstream.

to be fair, and i could be mistaken here, but wasn't the video trump retweeted like a minute and a half long? the 'white power' part happened near the end i think. but the part that got clipped was the 10 second white power part.
not explaining it away, but wouldn't be surprised at all if trump watched the first couple seconds of his pro-parade and thought 'this is great, got to get it out there!'
regardless, still a bad look.

Back