Fuck this mask bullshit

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
My county just made masks mandatory in businesses. So i go into a gas station that im in probably 3-4 days a week. Im told i can't enter without a mask, but this wildabeast who's mask is covering her chins, and nothing else.

I'm ok with it being an option...when you tell me i HAVE to wear somethign as pointless as a mask, that kind of gives me a sore ass. Plus as people who deal with viruses wear serious respirators, with face shields, head to toe biological gear, gloves, booties, sealed up, why would anyone think a fucking t-shirt material mask is useful

dude...you're obese as fuck...wear a mask
the only evidence of who gets sick that has carried weight (lol) falls down to age, obesity, existing conditions such as diabetes

Last edited:
world: super virulent disease that can spread via cough droplets? yeah, I'll wear a mask

'murica: MUH FREEEDOMS!!!!11one

hahah ppl raging about masks is great.. takes 2 seconds to put one on. Also i no longer have to smell your non teeth brushing ass breath.

Mask doesn’t protect you dumbass, it helps protect others by Helping to stop your droplets from flying around. It’s by no means 100%, but it has been proven to help.

Florida is on verge of a surge, so it probably be being a good neighbor to care enough to wear one in public. It’s really not that hard. I have to wear them everywhere I go if I want to stay employed so I wear them daily. Plus I do care that I do my part and not be a selfish dick.

everyone here has been wearing one for the last 3 months and you cannot go into stores without one. do you live in mexico or some shit?

Mask doesn’t protect you dumbass, it helps protect others by Helping to stop your droplets from flying around. It’s by no means 100%, but it has been proven to help.

I'm not meaning to flame you, but do you know where you are? Do you think for one moment that explaining science is going to do even a crumb of good?

it's amazing how little america understands what the masks are supposed to do and why you're asked to wear one. every day it is some new ridiculous shit. you all probably buy homeopathic medicine with frog turds for aspirin too. "my auntie went to the doctor once and she still died of cancer" therefore doctors do nothing.

democracy is over. there is too much information and education is not effective. please hold for your next system of order. violent interlude pending.

what makes you think its pointless?

B5W5Q72FGBF6TC53Z4BKZZ6PF4.PNG

People properly geared for dealing with a virus. Notice the respirator, eye protection, the head to toe suit, sealed at ankles, neck, wrists.

44ae11df9790492ca79ea615c3902e84.jpg

Cloth mask...yeah...totally the same thing, just as useful.

Florida is on verge of a surge, so it probably be being a good neighbor to care enough to wear one in public. It’s really not that hard. I have to wear them everywhere I go if I want to stay employed so I wear them daily. Plus I do care that I do my part and not be a selfish dick.

Hey genius....this virus has an incubation period of 2 weeks. I've been locked down for over 3 months and im not sick. If you want to wear a mask, cool you do you

B5W5Q72FGBF6TC53Z4BKZZ6PF4.PNG

People properly geared for dealing with a virus. Notice the respirator, eye protection, the head to toe suit, sealed at ankles, neck, wrists.

44ae11df9790492ca79ea615c3902e84.jpg

Cloth mask...yeah...totally the same thing, just as useful.

a rifle bullet won't penetrate tank armor but it will go through a bullet proof vest. and yet soldiers still wear those. gee wonder why.

Edgy thread. But I suppose getting upset at being marginally inconvenienced in a convenience store is a hill worth dying on for you.

Back