[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The (mainstream) media is responsible for disseminating a lot of bad, disingenuous, and partisan information during this. Thankfully, we have free speech and freedom of information, and the internet has afforded us the ability to independently try to discern facts to make opinions and decisions on.

The media doesn't make policy decisions, our elected leaders do. That is why a lot of folks are being critical of our policy makers' decisions.

Why are you mad that we are holding decision makers accountable?
Are you honestly happy with the American Government response to Covid?

President speaking now. 20k watching on RSB, plus many other YT channels.

New deadline is April 30th. April 12th (Easter) is gone. We have to do all this for another month.

Now you people will know what it's like to live in an assisted living facility. Boredom. And we get to go outside to exercise, they don't except for a patio.

This is going to be tough. Count down the days. 32.

Last edited:
Why are you mad that we are holding decision makers accountable?
Are you honestly happy with the American Government response to Covid?

I'm going to guess that most people that live in red States are fine with how the government has responded, more or less. The problem areas tend to be blue states (shocker). And I'm not really referring to population density, but red voters tend to want the government approach hands off, where blue voters want the government to handle all their problems.

I'm going to guess that most people that live in red States are fine with how the government has responded, more or less. The problem areas tend to be blue states (shocker). And I'm not really referring to population density, but red voters tend to want the government approach hands off, where blue voters want the government to handle all their problems.

Pretty basic stuff

I get what you're saying, but the problem IS density. Cities are proper fucked right now, imagine NYC with endless rows of 12 story apartment buildings, all those people opening their door to go to the elevator or staircase even to get basic supplies. All sharing that air.

Back