Good single player games to pass the time ...

i found it hopelessly repetitive. gave up after about 30 minutes. just a series of arenas where you kill the same couple enemy types, maybe a few powerups and upgrades here and there. oh also the whole aesthetic is neckbeard power fantasy

if you want to play a good FPS try Ion Fury

Ori and the Blind Forest was amazing, so i'm really looking forward to playing the second part but i think i'll wait until it comes out for switch.

Hollow Knight is a pretty amazing side scroller as well. Loved that one so much.

Playing Zelda Breathe of the Wild now. Bought my switch last year and haven't gotten to it because i keep getting hooked on pc games lol.

Other indie titles worth checking out: Guacamelee 1/2, Dead Cells, Celeste.

If you want to go back in time to 2013, Rayman Legends is fantastic. Was playing it recently in 4k on my htpc amd 280x

iu

Played far cry for 35 minutes (so 2 minutes of actual gaming and 33 minutes of gay story scenes)

Request refund.

Next.....

on my switch i got about 150 hours each in virtua racing, grid autosport, and strikers 1945. that should get you started. you can get raiden iv on pc but you probably played that already.

I'm playing Deus Ex with the Revision Mod. It's all on Steam. The mod really does a great job of updating everything and has had an army of autistic fans working on the whole game head to toe.

I didn't like the mechanics of the movement and shooting etc. Too hyper and inaccurate... if that makes any sense. I like shooting people but I prefer it be more calculated and tactical.

You'd probably like Tarkov. It's absolutely brutal.

Back