[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Here's Tom Hanks posting on March 17, note the caption:

My wife @ritawilson has won 6 straight hands of Gin Rummy and leads by 201 points.

Tom Hanks on Instagram: “Hey folks. Good News: One week after testing Positive, in self-isolation, the symptoms are much the same. No fever but the blahs. Folding…”

One day later, Congress releases bill H.R. 6201 the Coronavirus response act: H.R.6201 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Families First Coronavirus Response Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

A really paranoid person would say that Hanks is letting other people know that the Coronavirus response, which grounded flights, closed up borders, and quarantined the streets would be a good cover for mass arrests of AAAAA-tier people

I'm no NYtimes fan, but they update is as the story updates. How is this hard to comprehend?

When news updates they make it clear, like a section on the bottom that says "UPDATES:"

This is stealth editing, very different. People get around it by using archive links, but news sites don't like anyone seeing stealth edits so they find ways to block that.

Top Senate Democrat and Treasury Secretary Say They Are Near a Stimulus Deal - The New York Times

maga's on it's way, believe in the mnuchin !! he's definitely not giving schumer everything he wants in there !!

paywall - so i will have to guess you are being sarcastic and suggesting that Mnuchin will cave? So the dims get their ballot stuffing and their funding for the Kennedy center...and their higher airline emissions? All things critical to responding to the virus of course.

Back