If you see that BS image of Australia burning

Australia burning has nothing to do with climate change

What are you basing that on?

We've having the hottest years on record and longer drought periods... the droughts contribute to a drier environment, and the warmer climate increases the chance of lightning which is the primary cause of the current bushfires.

kiint kuunt so full of shit it hurts......should hurt

i knew this would be today's talking point since I saw some other kiwis regurgitating it on twitter at 5 AM PST. since then this has also spread like wildfire (man made).

this is how the hive mind works in real time......they generate the big lie as a collective effort in order to repeat it enough to believe it as some kind of truth or reality

IT WASN"T ARSON......THOSE NUMBERS ARE FAKE THEY ARE WRONG

then they quote SNOPES......:lol:

That would be a distortion of the facts. Police in New South Wales released a statement disclosing that since Nov. 8, 2019, 183 people, including 40 juveniles, have been charged with 205 bushfire-related offenses. Of the 183, 24 people have been charged with deliberately setting fires. According to police, of the 183, another “53 people have had legal actions for allegedly failing to comply with a total fire ban,” and an additional “47 people have had legal actions for allegedly discarding a lighted cigarette or match on land.”

well the 24 people arrested for Arson wasn't fake or fabricated

and that's a lot......that's a shit ton of damage

There are, on average, 62,000 fires in Australia every year. Only a very small number strike far from populated areas and satellite studies tell us that lightning is responsible for only 13 per cent. Not so the current fires threatening to engulf Queensland and NSW. There were no lightning strikes on most of the days when the fires first started in September. Although there have been since, these fires – joining up to create a new form of mega-fire – are almost all man-made.

Arson, mischief and recklessness: 87 per cent of fires are man-made

Is 87% a high number? I'm bad with math but heavy on feels.

Yeah it's man made alright......:rofl:

Meanwhile the cultists of green new deal want to make another virgin sacrifice for their global cause.

classic snopes to the rescue again

Spoiler

this from the same mindset that blame guns and knives but never murderers so we shouldn't expect anything less from them

We've having the hottest years on record and longer drought periods... the droughts contribute to a drier environment, and the warmer climate increases the chance of lightning which is the primary cause of the current bushfires.

dang summer is hot

fire season the rest of the world always called it

you really busted the global warming thing wide open Bill Nye the Pony Guy

I mean in the 70's it was global cooling and ice age, in the 80's it was OZONE LAEYER extinction, in the 90's it was Ice caps and Sea levels rising and GLOBAL WARMING, and now it's GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE

meaning it will do something at some time

Glacier National Park replaces signs warning of 2020 glacier demise - New York Daily News

The predicted demise of Glacier National Park’s glaciers by 2020 seems to have been premature, and the signs predicting their complete melt by 2020 are being rewritten to reflect that.

this is as SOLID SCIENCE as Amadeus and his gender fluid diarrhea

and for the same reasons is my guess

I get it... You've got an issue with the political left and you have your shtick of ignoring most of the facts, hand picking one or two and claiming the rest and meaningless and providing meme-level sort of responses.

So... if you want to ignore the science provided by the Bureau of Meteorology about the hottest year on record...
if you want to ignore the stats on the droughts...
if you want to ignore the police spokesperson who said arson is not the cause of the large majority of the fires... then you may as well just make up your own facts.

Also... if you look up Paul Read from the opinion piece you linked to below earlier, he definitely believes in climate change, so I don't see how that helps you.

You list a number of things like the Ozone Layer depletion, and that it amounted to nothing. Do you know WHY it amounted to nothing? Because people did something about it! The Montreal Protocol was a global agreement which phased out ozone depleting substances... studies show without it the Ozone holes would've continued to grow but instead it has shrunk.
Quantifying the ozone and ultraviolet benefits already achieved by the Montreal Protocol | Nature Communications

I'm basing it on the couple hundred people they've arrested for setting fires in Australia. Thats the primary cause if the current brush fires.

I'm basing it on the couple hundred people they've arrested for setting fires in Australia. Thats the primary cause if the current brush fires.

Ok.. seeing as you're ignoring direct quotes from the police saying that arson isn't the main factor of the fires.. lets just assume you're not going to budge on that point and are standing on that factless wall regardless of the evidence provided.

The increased temperatures and increased drought conditions, caused by climate change, adds an environment that makes any sort of fire, arson or not, much more dangerous and with a much greater potential to spread further and faster. The extra temp also means greater risk of thunderstorms.. and the fires themselves are creating a climate which causes even more thunderstorms (once again exacerbated by the warmer temps).

I'm the trouble starter, punkin' instigator
I'm the fear addicted, a danger illustrated
I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter
You're a firestarter, twisted firestarter
I'm the bitch you hated, filth infatuated, yeah
I'm the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated
You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter
I'm the self inflicted, mind detonator, yeah
I'm the one infected, twisted animator
You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter
I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter starter

its well fucking established that its arson quit replying to well known brony kiint aka plagu3 aka col blair aka michael d: prolific yelp reviewer

who to believe here? Kiint the brony pony with a WE MUST REPENT TO GREEN NEW DEAL cultist mindset?

There were no lightning strikes on most of the days when the fires first started in September

Arson, mischief and recklessness: 87 per cent of fires are man-made

or anyone and everyone else on the internet? the world?

Look at this single arsonist......you called a firefighter.

Firefighter charged with starting 17 blazes in Australia while on bail ‘for serious sex offences’ tracked by ankle tag – The Sun

Firefighter charged with starting 17 blazes in Australia while on bail ‘for serious sex offences’ tracked by ankle tag – The Sun

Wowser.......17 fires all by himself and a sex offender. Kiint is in love I bet.

What a hero. I wonder if the other 23 arrested, just like he was for actual arson, not just negligence, was as good at not doing his job?

EN4sUxsU8AA3P6E.png

the cultist crew want to create and justify their own dogma just like weather underground and other eco nazis did decades before them

but don't you worry just like every other time in history actual white american men are here to save you from yourselves again

American Firefighters greeted with cheers on arrival to Australian Airport to help with wildfire crisis

Exporting Toxic Masculinity to Save Lives, American Firefighters Arrive in Australia to Applause

I remember not too long ago when Australia had men too.......what happened I don't know. But now they have a generation of P1agu3's to deal with instead. And they tell us to worry more about global warming.

Nahh I'm good

as I keep saying

California considering statewide ban on gas-powered gardening equipment

we are in an all out idiot competition

for who is the biggest and best GREEN NEW DEAL cultist....who is the largest self hating and hurting masochist for Moloch

Experts Say California Wildfires Not Caused by Climate Change

we are neck and neck atm........

If you've got a gas-powered lawnmower or leaf blower or any other garden equipment, you may have to give it up completely.

California is considering a statewide ban on the small-engine machines and Novato is the most recent city to make moves towards getting rid of them.

your move Australia.......go big and bold or go home and light it on fire

Last edited:
Back