War with Iran

anyone that thought trump would be allowed to direct foreign policy is nuts

the military puts a button in front of his finger from time to time to let him feel like a big boy

the whole reason for russiagate impeachgate comeygate etc is bc the intelligence community is trying to fuck with him

unknown.png

perhaps I'm naïve, but I always thought we shared more in common with Iran than any other middle eastern power nation, and that what we really don't like about them is they do it their own way.

Now that Trump’s numbers are in a tailspin watch for him to launch a strike in Iraq or Iran. He is desperate.

Limited boots on the ground. Not a very good optic when our kids are getting their legs blown off from mines in the ground. Never say, "Mission Accomplished" because it doesn't end. Drones can do all these strikes, which is probably what happened.

At this point I don't believe anything anymore. Remember when Syria gassed their own people? Oh wait, turns out they didn't and it was a lie.

Zionists shills shillin.

From my narrow view, this is a smart move. With what I'm reading, if they didn't kill this guy he would be leading insurgents in the area and would be assisting if not directly planning attacks on American interests. Then after this guy continued to destabilize the area people would be lamenting on why we didn't kill him earlier.

Broader discussion of our policies aside I have little doubt this saved American lives. Also it's pretty audacious of Iran to be sending a major leader like him into Iraq, that kind of boldness needs a serious response.

Iran won't do shit because Iran can't do shit. Their only hope is to develop nukes and finally be left alone.

From a cultural perspective I'd rather affiliate with Persians than whacky Saudi types so it's a bit odd how the politics have played out.

Chill dude who does not like violence protects himself from mugger.

Got Haggis: THIS MOTHER FUCKING HYPOCRIT@#%@#% Spams TW REEEEEEEEE

Back