what do i upgrade next on my pc?

its amazing how all these games played fine on all my old ass hardware you guys say it wont run on.

stop trying to run 8k on 300 inch LED's LOL

AMD is king.
bf2e340290b5b10382af18a072480f0a5f40d9652ed954072ec3efb5b3b138d8.png

look at these high scores using software that less than .01% of computer owners in the world the world uses! congrats amd u benchmark using useless software better with 1 of your products (and lose w all the others)

meanwhile the rest of us are using our intel cpus optimized for daily usage and highest framerates

sorry boomer

sry i accidentally scrolled past this thread where some ugly PoF boomer tries 2 corrupt my chad intel god-processor w his ugly virgin amd shit lol

my fukn asus rogphone 2 has better gaming performance than any shit amd has vomited out in the past 2 decades and i got it for fukn free LOLOLOL

sry i accidentally scrolled past this thread where some ugly PoF boomer tries 2 corrupt my chad intel god-processor w his ugly virgin amd shit lol

my fukn asus rogphone 2 has better gaming performance than any shit amd has vomited out in the past 2 decades and i got it for fukn free LOLOLOL

you're so angry right now, you can't even form a coherent post.

sry did that 1 hit 2 close 2 home, boomer?

i take it back

now pls take ur garbage amd shit back 2 bc aint nobody want that LMAO

Nothing says "high-end gamer" like spending 200-400% more for +10-15% higher fps :rofl:
unknown.png

Last edited:
3900x = 500 bux
7700k = 300 bux

unknown.png

so ur poor and stupid it seems LOL

honestly processors are so cheap anyways u would have 2 b the biggest loser on the planet not 2 b able 2 afford the best

I can cherry pick benchmarks too Xhe, 7700k couldn't even beat first gen ryzen 1700x.
cherry.png

spending 200-400% more to "win" by 3-30% lmao
relative-performance_1920-1080.png

relative-performance_2560-1440.png

Last edited:
lgbr posts an overall benchmark compiled of every game benchmark from 2019, gets called a cherry picker by a retard who posts benchmarks from 2 games

now quick, bust out ur "im just trolling/killing time" excuse or r u gonna go back to the "lol i dont even kno wat ur saying!!!" like u tried earlier

actually i searched this
unknown.png

but since ur a windowlicking retard who lives w his aunt and has been habitually unemployable since u got fired from the TSA (how btw?)

unknown.png

I DONT KNOW HOW GOOGLE WORKS - odio

Literally none of the things you're saying are true. Spxgne is a better stalker than you.

Back