[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What I have noticed over my short time is a complete lack of reinvestment into little things that make everyone's lives better. Innovation. You know, basics. A trillion dollars could fix a lot of infrastructure. Especially if the work wasn't performed by unions and skimmed of cash by the corrupt.

hogs.jpg

it was when i realized the coups committed in third world countries - for banana plantations and rubber trees - had already been executed in the 1960s for the US healthcare market - that i realized to stop worrying and love the bomb

it just occurred to me that the race-mixing propaganda on netflix may be at least in origin unintentional. it's not PC to harp on anyone else, so the white guy gets the boot. now that this seed has been planted however then motivations may for some get twisted

i just dont understand how people sit and cry about the wealthy...it's something a 5 year old would do kicking and screaming at walmart because mom wont buy them an ipad.

like how many minutes in a day do you spend envious of people rather than making something for yourself? leftist losers like clu would rather steal from other people than earn it for themselves.

Last edited:
i just dont understand how people sit and cry about the wealthy...it's something a 5 year old would do kicking and screaming at walmart because mom wont buy them an ipad.

They are being taught and made to to feel this way.

If any real thought was put into the stance of demonizing the rich, they wouldn’t couldn’t claim victim while trying to increase my taxes so they can get their student loans forgiven.

Because fuck free will.

maybe instead of infantilizing criticism of some aspects of capitalism to be about jealousy, consider that maybe it is about a worrying trend instead. if you follow the trendlines out to wherever, at what point does it become feudalism or worse?

and contrary to fool's sardonic question, wealth is finite. resources are finite. just because we haven't hit a wall yet doesn't mean that we never will. to presume otherwise would seem to be foolish, yet presuming otherwise is all that naked capitalism does.

maybe instead of infantilizing criticism of some aspects of capitalism to be about jealousy, consider that maybe it is about a worrying trend instead. if you follow the trendlines out to wherever, at what point does it become feudalism or worse?

and contrary to fool's sardonic question, wealth is finite. resources are finite. just because we haven't hit a wall yet doesn't mean that we never will. to presume otherwise would seem to be foolish, yet presuming otherwise is all that naked capitalism does.
i think anytime in history the elites took over beyond what the public could accept, their heads were chopped off.

how big someone else's bank account is has zero impact on my life or my ability to succeed.

it's 100% jealousy and whining.

Back