[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So far the dems/left/faggots are just doing damage to their own party. This is why you don't put 25 people up against a sitting president.

John Q Public isn't going to sacrifice his paycheck to beaners.. just not going to happen. Especially when he is armed and thusly has a choice

so
don't give up
((((they))) are being named by the young)
Nice to see other teedubbers listening/watching Red Ice. I used to be a long time subscriber of his show/podcast but 2 years ago or so, when I took a break from it all, I canceled all my podcast donations and Red Ice was one of them. When I was listening to his stuff every week, it becomes depressing because he is pointing out all the things in our society and culture that the Chosenites are attacking and removing, and there is nothing we can do about it... sans civil war.

Another really good podcast show is The Highersides Chats. Crazy weird shit on his show. This guy discusses some 'out of this world' topics that will blow you away. I should restart my subscription to THC - definitely worth it.

THC Bitchute channel.

THC YouTube channel. Surprised Goolag hasn't banned his channel. :lol:

marylandBartendingAcademy13.jpg

that was the point of my post five pages back with screenshots of definitions

one dictionary was 50 years older than the other

old version

D-nrB68UwAApuvS.jpg

new version

D-nrDDGUYAABG3k.jpg

It is all word play for them and always has been.

That is the core tenet of cultural Marxism and Frankfurt School

you can't change what they are after but they can constantly change how they sell it to you

a fascist, by definition, is anyone that is anti-Bolshevism or marxism

antifa is anti fascist.....who is anyone who is anti-bolshevist

they are anti anti bolshevists

once you know your enemy and their goals you know how to fight them

this is no different than winning an argument against your sister and she tries to call you a sexist......a misogynist. now called toxic masculinity and or chauvinism.

no, hunny, you simply lost the argument....you don't get bonus points simply for being female. because you have different genetalia

then you realize this also applies to the word racism

and antisemitism is any time you do something a jew isn't happy with

like making fun of SOROS or "globalists" I am seeing :lol:

we all know about this

Russian Revolution - Wikipedia

which led to this

German Revolution of 1918–19 - Wikipedia

but few know about this

Why Glasgow's 'Bolshevist Uprising' in 1919 wasn't quite the red threat to UK many believed

and of course the site above downplays the threat because it didn't work

didn't pay off (more on that in book review by commie at bottom)

51RXHVN%2B6XL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Glasgow 1919: The Rise of Red Clydeside: Amazon.co.uk: Kenny MacAskill: 9781785904547: Books

much like their attempts around the same time in NEW YORK just after this

serveimage

it is just history repeating itself over and over again

most of us don't know this history because well......it is still being written by those who control the narratives and lexicon

think of Schindler's Lists role in WW2 now.......when there was no mention of the Holocaust in any of Churchill or Truman's Presidential libraries until after the 1970's. It is historical revisionism and they are still revising it. It has become far worse than saying the Civil War was just about Slavery.

in a few more years you will not know who General Patton was, or what his words were on the War.......but they will have a spot for Steven Spielberg in Arlington National Cemetery.

He is the real general and CiC of WW2

look at this book review (from above) by a budding young Bolshevik

The title of this book is misleading. Much of the book is taken up with outlining developments that took place many years prior to 1919: regurgitating material from other publications and being light on reflection. Whilst this background information is important it is too detailed, providing more padding than analysis.

Even when the author finally arrives at the events of 1919 he mainly outlines events and once again fails to provide sufficient insight . Much of his reflection and comment is squeezed into the brief epilogue.

The book lacks effective editing with details of some events repeated, even within the same page.

When quoting newspaper reports the author almost exclusively relies on The Glasgow Herald. Why ignore other newspapers with different views?

Perhaps the author was in a rush to publish in time for the centenary of the George Square "Bloody Friday" incident. The book is the worse for this scramble and is not a fitting history of the workers and activists of "Red Clydeside".

LMAO

book about D-Day sucked because it wasn't just about D-DAY

it talked about days before and after D-DAY

YUCKYUCKYUCK

no wonder they need free college and endless loan forgiveness

maybe a couch to sleep on and food to eat so they can all relive the life of Karl Marx

Last edited:
Back