Show Us your YouTube Subscriptions

A ton of channels I'm subscribed too. Don't watch all of them, pick and choose content. Bitchute is mostly political at this point, I'll click on Trending and the Popular tabs over there. I haven't deleted YouTube, but I am on Bitchute.

Fury Road (Crazy Drivers)

Moto Madness (more crazy drivers)

Mark Dice

Some roller coaster channels

Jets taking off and landing from the cockpit

Chess

More Chess (Hikaru)

Piano Playing (Various Channels)

This person is from another planet on the Piano

Scotty

MGTOW

Last edited:
Those are great finds ngfm. Only one I'm familiar with is Mark Dice so great to see your interests in interesting vids. Listening/watching the piano vids.
Shout out to plamatic too. Thanks
BP?
Nothing?
You mean all you do on the internet is come to tw to 'post'? Common give me the best channel that shows how to make drinks with little umbrellas.

Last edited:
You mean all you do on the internet is come to tw to 'post'? Common give me the best channel that shows how to make drinks with little umbrellas.

Thanks. No channels about how to make drinks because I drink craft beer. I have more channels, some are spin offs of the ones I posted. Once you watch one channel, suggestions pop up.

Tasty (quick videos about making food)

Science

More piano channels

Kyle is a monster on the keys.

More Keyboard Instruction

I don't play guitar but watch these videos

Kraft Music Store (gear reviews and demos)

A popular coaster channel

I watch science and the airplane channels because that's cool seeing the view from the cockpit. I watch the piano channels because those people are really good and give free lessons I watch the coaster channels to see what's going on at the parks. The road rage and accident stuff was interesting at first, more like comedy. I have over 200 subscriptions. I'm logged into YouTube, click on Subscriptions, and the newest videos appear. Or I can look on my phone, but the sound isn't as good for the music videos.

Last edited:
America's Test Kitchen
687,699 subscribers•811 videos
America's Test Kitchen is a real place: a no-nonsense, fully equipped 15,000 square foot test kitchen located in the Innovation and Design Building in Boston’s Seaport district, where a team of highly

Breadtopia
11,128 subscribers•85 videos
Video bread baking tutorials

BTFishing
3,645 subscribers•141 videos
I am a charter boat Captain that fishes from Belmar, NJ and the Delaware River, also in NJ.

Dashner Design & Restoration
47,165 subscribers•35 videos
Vintage furniture restoration in NE Minneapolis, USA.

destr100
3,757 subscribers•184 videos

djankle
3,278 subscribers•16 videos

Food Wishes
2,955,102 subscribers•1,470 videos
Hello this is Chef John, and welcome to the Food Wishes channel, where the food is the star. Watch these fun-to-make, and easy-to-follow recipes, and you'll improve your culinary skills dramatically!

Fox News
3,083,856 subscribers•58,356 videos
FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top cable network in both total viewers and Adults 25-

French Cooking Academy
209,240 subscribers•228 videos
Hi my name is Stephane, I am a self taught French cook bringing you an introduction to French cuisine via online French cooking classes. My videos tutorials are suited for everyone ( no cooking experi

Gamers Nexus
601,098 subscribers•1,853 videos
PC hardware reviews, game benchmarks, component analysis. http://www.GamersNexus.net Please subscribe for updates!

GCN Tech
202,433 subscribers•417 videos
Brought to you by the world’s biggest cycling channel, the Global Cycling Network (GCN), GCN Tech goes deeper into the bikes, kit and technology stories that matter. GCN Tech is utterly obsessed with

Gene Ween
131 subscribers•2 videos

Gennaro Contaldo
457,411 subscribers•149 videos
Hello lovely You Tubers!! Welcome to my channel, what fun we have here on my channels! I make things so delicious and SO EASY. Every recipe is so simples to make and you will enjoy them. Make sure yo

Global Cycling Network
1,744,809 subscribers•3,223 videos
The Global Cycling Network puts you in the centre of the action: from the iconic climbs of Alpe D’Huez and Mont Ventoux to the cobbles of Flanders, everywhere there is road or pavé, world-class racing

Hillsdale College
63,197 subscribers•675 videos
Founded in 1844, Hillsdale College is an independent, coeducational, residential, liberal arts college with a student body of about 1,400. Its four-year curriculum leads to the bachelor of arts or bac

hockeyfights.com
173,676 subscribers•9,404 videos
Full video feed available on site.

Hope For Paws - Official Rescue Channel
4,073,891 subscribers•419 videos
Hope For Paws - Non-profit animal rescue organization Hope for paws was established to help animals who suffer and die every year because of negligence and abuse. We have years of experience in rescuing dogs from difficult and

John Stossel
201,656 subscribers•323 videos
After 40+ years of reporting, I now understand the importance of limited government and personal freedom. ------------------------------------------ Libertarian journalist John Stossel is a zealous

Jordan B Peterson
2,074,344 subscribers•389 videos
Support this channel at jordanbpeterson.com/donate/ Instead of emailing Dr. Peterson, please consider posting your letter to his subreddit: Jordan Peterson: Descensus ad inferos Dr. Jordan B Pete

KQED
63,910 subscribers•1,615 videos
KQED serves the people of Northern California with a community-supported, non-profit alternative to commercial media. We celebrate diversity, embrace innovation, value lifelong learning and partner wi

LockPickingLawyer
661,613 subscribers•903 videos
This channel aims to educate consumers about weaknesses and defects in security devices, so they can make better security decisions. It should go without saying, but I’ll say it anyway: do not use any

Lunkerville
181 videos
For over 15 years, Lunkerville has been the TV show that features real people and real fish stories. Watch full episodes of the show, tip videos and interviews from the Lunkerville Lounge featuring ho

Mark Dice
1,488,576 subscribers•1,465 videos
Laughing at liberal lunatics, exposing celebrity scum, and debunking the fake news industrial complex. You have found the BEST CONSERVATIVE CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE. If you're on the Trump Train, welcom

mickey melchiondo
8,397 subscribers•145 videos

Mike Iaconelli
2,900 subscribers•37 videos
Mike "Ike" Iaconelli is a professional bass angler who has won events at multiple levels, including the 2003 Bassmaster Classic, 2006 BASS Southern Challenge and 2005 FLW Chevy Open. Mike was also th

MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000
127,555 subscribers•391 videos
Calling all MST3K fans...the wait is over. Welcome to the official MST3K YouTube channel brought to you by Shout! Factory. On this channel you will find many of the best riffs and highlights from MS

New York Rangers
32 videos

Norm Macdonald
210,124 subscribers
Subscribe to Norm HERE: http://bit.ly/NormSUBSCRIBE

Paul Joseph Watson
1,672,121 subscribers•714 videos
Culture, controversy, contrarianism. SUPPORT: PayPal.Me

Project Veritas
267,856 subscribers•401 videos
Project Veritas was founded by James O'Keefe. The mission of Project Veritas is to investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and pr

Real Time with Bill Maher
1,652,241 subscribers•1,579 videos
He's irrepressible, opinionated, and of course, politically incorrect. Watch new episodes of Real Time with Bill Maher, Fridays at 10PM Subscribe to the Real Time Channel for the latest on Bill Maher

Shawn Woods
1,128,539 subscribers•533 videos
Hi, My name is Shawn Woods and welcome to my channel. I post new videos every Monday, Thursday, & Saturday. This is a list of the gear I use to film my videos (Amazon Affiliate Link:) Motion Camera

SPORTSNET
321,120 subscribers•19,312 videos
Canada's #1 Sports Network ---------------------------------------------- Subscribe to Sportsnet - http://sprtsnt.ca/YTSub Online - Sports News: World and National Sports Headlines, Score Updates, Highlights, Stats Results - Sportsnet.ca Facebook - http://sprtsnt.ca/YTFB Twitter

Tackle Warehouse
76,658 subscribers•4,413 videos

TechLinked
870,366 subscribers•174 videos
A thrice-weekly news show about tech + gaming culture.

The Daily Wire
1,556,901 subscribers•4,060 videos
The Daily Wire is a politically conservative news and opinion website featuring daily podcasts by Andrew Klavan, Michael Knowles, and Editor-In-Chief Ben Shapiro. The Daily Wire YouTube channel live s

The Figgs
53 subscribers•4 videos
The Figgs Official YouTube channel.

The Vegan Cyclist
97,060 subscribers•385 videos
I am cat 2 road cyclists in California, my videos consist of well produced cycling tips, amateur race breakdowns with power overlays, and vlogs of my day at the races. Bro, listen, your gonna dig my c

theCHORIZOguy
23 subscribers•34 videos

Timcast
423,700 subscribers•1,358 videos
Tim Pool opinions and commentary channel

Uncut Angling
187,737 subscribers•151 videos
This channel exists to entertain & educate fishing enthusiasts and bring new interest to outdoor pursuits, while promoting quality equipment, technique, and conservation.

Z Reviews
146,023 subscribers•1,118 videos
I do product review and educational / instructional videos, mostly involving Home Theater or budget Audiophile items such as headphones, speakers, dac and amps, music players, etc. If you would like t

SUBSCRIPTIONS

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Scott Manley

Real Engineering

Tom Scott

Veritasium

SmarterEveryDay

Ryan Hollinger

MyHarto

Cocktail Chemistry

Mike Boyd

triple j

minutephysics

Deep Look

Silently Cooking

You Suck At Cooking

FilmJoy

zefrank1

Drugslab

I Am Kawehi

CineFix

Lessons from the Screenplay

Duo Fish

ChefSteps

Wayne

Nerdwriter1

Gross Science

The Katering Show

kaptainkristian

Now You See It

Brian McManus

ElectroBOOM

David Chen

What happened to BPS (Black Pigeon Speaks) totally sucks. Even if YT (YouTube) decides to let him back on, all his content is erased. Gone at a push of the button. He's over on BitChute along with many talking about the ban.

What happened to BPS (Black Pigeon Speaks) totally sucks. Even if YT (YouTube) decides to let him back on, all his content is erased. Gone at a push of the button. He's over on BitChute along with many talking about the ban.
Yep! Unbelievable. Actually, no, it's not. They have been at him for over a year now and have been itching to ban him for any reason whatsoever.

That Carlos guy in now enemy #1 to a lot of the people who view YT or, should I say, 'viewed' YT. Because of him throwing a twitter tantrum, (shocking, I know...), people on the 'right' have been getting fucked over for no reason other than their opinions do not align with the insane.

Ever night, when I go to bed, I stream on my phone:

If someone can do this on Bitchute, the only reason I will have to go to YT is to watch a game related video. However, I think a lot of game streamers are now starting to stream there too.

When I go to my YT subscriptions
I still see Black Pigeon Speaks and all his content?
Same content as I see at Bitchute, (which I'm setting up subscriptions on finally).
But I don't see BPS banned from YT.

and I'm guessing we have no way to embed bitchute vids on TW?
Cause you won't find this on YouTube
Framegames The Empathy Trap

Anyway, join me, for 10 minutes of Tai Chi

Last edited:
Conspiracy nutters belong in secure institutions receiving the care they desperately need, not on Youtube. Change my mind.

[This message is endorsed by our reptilian shapeshifter overlords.]

Conspiracy nutters belong in secure institutions receiving the care they desperately need, not on Youtube. Change my mind.

[This message is endorsed by our reptilian shapeshifter overlords.]

i agree. everyone that pushed the russian collusion conspiracy narrative for two and a half fucking years should be removed from YT and treated for their TDS.

Back