[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

tearing it up meaning crying or ripping? I'm old and still need context to establish humor or outrage.

tearing it up meaning crying or ripping? I'm old and still need context to establish humor or outrage.

She was on the stump, giving a speech defending the green new deal.

On the other screen, was FOX, particularly Greg Gutfeld, having a fit. In the middle is Havax, always enjoying my posts.

btw, if the Navy did not kill Bin Laden, who did? Everyone on TW thinks it hilarious that I believe the Navy did it, but no one wants to propound their own theory. It's almost like this place is a group of idiots.

btw, if the Navy did not kill Bin Laden, who did? Everyone on TW thinks it hilarious that I believe the Navy did it, but no one wants to propound their own theory. It's almost like this place is a group of idiots.
im inclined to believe the story but it’s perfectly reasonable to have questions.

you safely assume the government would always alter details or outright lie to provide a palpable story. They always lie about everything so people go crazy considering this story.

The lack of a body can be considered odd. Maybe he was killed previously.
The fact the navy was dispatched to complete the assassination can also be considered odd. Why not send in the cia? This was a residence in Pakistan, sending the navy is basically an act of war why bother?

I think I’m the end, the story is probably true. At the very least I have to think they knew where he was for probably longer than they claim. But without any hard evidence to the contrary you have to go with the story instead of arbitrarily filling in the blanks with your imagination.

AOC sucha guuuud GUD lil cumsukkn fucchor gon b p fukn gr8 wen bitch end up rapet inna shall0 fukn ditch sumwerez smdh lol :jester:

Someone give me 1 thing the dems/left/faggots bitch about that they themselves are not guilty of

Sexual harassment lawsuits against California Democratic Party prompt credibility crisis - Los Angeles Times

But now the party is grappling with a credibility crisis after it was hit with multiple lawsuits alleging sexual harassment and workplace retaliation by its former leader. And with a crucial election year approaching, some within the party worry that the legal troubles could hurt efforts to raise money and inspire volunteers.

While Democrats nationwide have focused on issues of sexual misconduct and workplace bias, the state party now faces allegations that its leaders failed to address problems within their own ranks.

California just keeps WINNING!
U.S. cancels $929 million in California high speed rail funds after appeal rejected - Reuters
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration said on Thursday it was formally cancelling $929 million in previously awarded funding for California’s high-speed rail program after rejecting an appeal by the state.

FILE PHOTO - California Governor Jerry Brown's name and others are pictured on a railroad rail after a ceremony for the California High Speed Rail in Fresno, California January 6, 2015. REUTERS/Robert Galbraith
The U.S. railway regulator, the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), said on Thursday it had canceled the funding awarded in a 2010 agreement after it said the state had “repeatedly failed to comply” and “failed to make reasonable progress on the project.”

In a statement, the FRA said it was still considering “all options” on seeking the return of $2.5 billion in federal funds the state has already received.

The decision is the latest salvo in an ongoing battle between the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump and California over a series of issues including immigration, vehicle emissions standards and internet policy.

The largest U.S. state has repeatedly sued the Trump administration and officials expect the state will sue over the rescinding of rail funding.

The Trump administration moved to end funding after California Governor Gavin Newsom said in February the state would scale back the planned $77.3 billion high-speed rail project after cost hikes, delays and management concerns, but would finish a smaller section.

In a statement on Thursday, Newsom called the action “illegal and a direct assault on California, our green infrastructure, and the thousands of Central Valley workers who are building this project.”

He added “the Trump Administration is trying to exact political retribution on our state,” and vowed to go to court to protect “California’s money, appropriated by Congress.”

The traffic-choked state had planned to build a 520-mile (837-km) system in the first phase that would allow trains to travel at up to 220 miles per hour (354 kph) from Los Angeles to San Francisco and begin full operations by 2033.

Newsom said in February the state would instead complete a 119-mile high-speed link between Merced and Bakersfield in the state’s Central Valley.

U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, who overseas FRA, in February said California’s drastically scaled back rail project “is a classic example of bait and switch... We have a right to ask for that $2.5 billion back as well.”

The state said in March that ending funding “would cause massive disruption, dislocation, and waste, damaging the region and endangering the future of high-speed rail in California.”

The Obama administration awarded California $3.5 billion in 2010 and California voters in 2008 approved nearly $10 billion in bond proceeds.

In March 2018, the state forecast project costs had jumped $13 billion to $77 billion and warned costs could be as much as $98.1 billion.

:lol:

No Mueller, no McGahn and stalled investigations leave House Democrats frustrated - The Washington Post

An increasing number of House Democrats are frustrated by their stalled investigations into President Trump, with an uncooperative chief executive, their own leader’s reluctance about impeachment and courts that could be slow to resolve the standoff.

Democrats have yet to hear from special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, who led the nearly two-year investigation into Russia interference in the 2016 election and possible involvement with the Trump campaign. Even with negotiations, the earliest Mueller could testify would be next month.

And any hopes of former White house counsel Donald McGahn facing a congressional panel on Tuesday are slim, as the White House moves to block all current and former aides from cooperating with congressional inquiries.

Weighing all options, Democrats have raised the specter of imposing fines or jailing people who ignore subpoenas, extreme measures that have prompted some legal experts to wonder whether Democrats have a strategy for this constitutional conflict.

Owned

Muellers House testimony likely off until at least June - POLITICO

House Democrats are backing away from plans to hold a blockbuster hearing this month with Robert Mueller after talks stalled out with the special counsel and his representatives.

“I would assume not,” Nadler replied when asked whether Mueller would be appearing before the upcoming Memorial Day recess, which starts next Friday.

A Judiciary staffer later added, “Mueller could always call us and say, ‘The heck with it, I want to come in Wednesday,’ and we would make time. But at the moment, no Mueller planned for next week.”

Back