[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

omg jfcccc i m still supadupa fukn hard hopn n prayn 2 find strenth n kerrage 2 kill my pussy self yus lykka my dedcuckfuk pussyass bro wuz able 2 do n bring sum happy 2 muh chit famly n chitlyfe 4 yus 1 tyme FFFFFFUKME N FFFFFUKU 2 MOM FFFFFUK

pussyass effemcuck spikktrash no d00 alway b soundn lykkit 2 wtf lma0 smdh lol :jester:

You actually believe that?

:lol:

What do you believe? I'd like all of TW to chime in and say what they think happened:

• Chemtrails
  • Israel killed him, not the US
  • Fell of the edge of this very flat earth
  • Got a vaccination, then autism, and died
  • Lies, he's still alive and living with Hitler in Argentina

This should be entertaining.

israeli chemtrails at the edge of the flat earth brainwashed him into getting a vaccination which led to autism that got him in an internet argument which compelled him to walk to the edge of the earth where he fell and landed safely in argentina with hitler and elvis

I think he probably died from renal failure years before and was kept "alive" in name only to continue justifying military action that was unpopular with the public.

is vanster that fucking stupid?

What's it like to watch FOX news and only FOX news? Every other channel has torn into him tonight. I've never seen a president mocked as much as he, and have never seen one that deserved it more. His base is all he has at this point; the rest of the country, and the world uses him as a waddling, stupid, obese joke.

What do you believe? I'd like all of TW to chime in and say what they think happened:

• Chemtrails

Are we talking about Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein here?

I have trouble keeping my US created (and killed) maniacs straight, there are so many of them.

Last edited:

• Chemtrails

You sound like you have all the answers. I'd bet you'd be incorrect in your beliefs on more than one of these.

Back