Notre Dame Burning...

fbf3b498-cfc6-4d27-a6b7-09e86007a9cd.png

:rofl: People thing that if you drop large amounts of water from above it sticks together like a large water droplet and just crushes everything below.

My god. What have we become?

“If you hit that with tons of water from above, that’s going to collapse the entire structure and make the situation worse,” said Wayne McPartland, a retired New York City Fire Department battalion chief. “If you miss, you might hit civilians in the street.”

or a quote from the French fire service "All means are being used, except for water-bombing aircrafts which, if used, could lead to the collapse of the entire structure of the cathedral."

of course tw's greatest minds (motox, havax, and validuz) are never wrong and they know more about this sort of stuff than seasoned firefighters. I'm reminded of when absent was trying to convince everyone that snow buildup on roofs could never cause a roof to collapse...

maybe a video will help explain this sort of thing to you better:

Last edited:
Lol @ people in this thread wanting to use a water drop and then knighting for trump "i love israel" jared 2020

Like some kind of cuck, yall cant even stop yourselves from shilling for israel cuck boy every moment you can

:lol: havax / valdiuz are morons :ftard:

“If you hit that with tons of water from above, that’s going to collapse the entire structure and make the situation worse,” said Wayne McPartland, a retired New York City Fire Department battalion chief. “If you miss, you might hit civilians in the street.”

or a quote from the French fire service "All means are being used, except for water-bombing aircrafts which, if used, could lead to the collapse of the entire structure of the cathedral."

of course tw's greatest minds (motox, havax, and validuz) are never wrong and they know more about this sort of stuff than seasoned firefighters. I'm reminded of when absent was trying to convince everyone that snow buildup on roofs could never cause a roof to collapse...

:lol: that's nothing at all like water-bombing from a plane you moron.

lol havax joins absent on the "water doesn't weigh anything" bench :lol:

i never said water doesn't weigh anything, ya pleb.

but it definitely falls and disperses differently when coming from a plane instead of dumping out of a still bucket right above that car.

i never said water doesn't weigh anything, ya pleb.

but it definitely falls and disperses differently when coming from a plane instead of dumping out of a still bucket right above that car.

I don't know how they missed you when casting for Trailer Park Boys.

You're quite special. Talk more.

I don't know how they missed you when casting for Trailer Park Boys.

You're quite special. Talk more.
You know you're the trashiest redneck on TW.... right? Maybe out-trashed by the tehvul family pack of retards, but only by the slightest margin.

:rofl:

You're so fucking retarded. My god.

This retard actually wasted time neg-repping me to give me that video. He's too stupid to figure out why it's different than dropping water at speed/elevation.

Last edited:

You're so fucking retarded. My god.

This retard actually wasted time neg-repping me to give me that video. He's too stupid to figure out why it's different than dropping water at speed/elevation.

nah man, it's the same exact thing, right?

are you seriously equating the strength of tinfoil that's as thin as possible to maximize fuel economy vs epic limestone load bearing structures?

also the bucket would not be dropping water from as close, which would mean the water would turn more into droplets instead of a solid slug

try again

skipperlipicus happy n proud 2 show wutta gud WYTE TRASH fukn pussyass l0s3r dat betta off ded d00 no him b 2 smdh lol :jester:

The videos showing actual water bombers dropping loads from 30' onto the highway crash and barely moving a tractor trailer kinda toss a stick into your spokes eh...

Back