[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

bq-5c965c396b9f1.jpeg

replace with vodka for professional drunks

and chelsea handerls of forum

33p1tajpgvn21.jpg

collusion or not, noone can ever take away the bonds formed between cael, triple, phaytal, dealy, van and kotz over the past few years

mueller friendships last forever

Lol republicans rejoicing that their supreme leader was cleared of any charges..

the new goal post for a repubtard. Hope your leader is innocent.

what a good trollolololo

next u should fault trump for it taking so long to clear his name

that innocent people don't take this long to prove they are not really a witch

only way you can possibly top this one

real life idiots got u beat

“Well, there have been obstructions of justice, whether they are - clearly, whether they are criminal obstruction is another question,” Nadler implored...

SCHIFF: "Not necessarily because again, George, as you pointed out, they can't indict the president. That's their policy. And therefore there could be overwhelming evidence on the obstruction issue. And I don't know if that's the case, but if there were overwhelming evidence of criminality on the president's part, then the Congress would need to consider that remedy if indictment is foreclosed."

Last edited:
none of you trumpets have the balls to meet me at a shopping mall or trespass on my property

this place is sunk. thoughts and prayers.

Netflix should make a No Way Out thriller series about Carter Page, only he's never in any danger of actually getting caught and he gets real bored by season 3 and intentionally tries to get caught and still nobody can.

Back