[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

vajayjay looks like a man

sounds fuller of shit than a dubai poop truck

omg i hope joe rogan does some "HYUNDAI!" taekwondo kick into jack dorsey and it rips his fking poser nose ring out

i wanna slap this fag's red headphones off his head. when/where was the vote that named him representative of the "learn to code" dork army?

ya i bet u intersectional w/ ur dogma all the time u fuking sicko

Last edited:
vajayjay has stfu for like 30 seconds now, that's a world record for a woman

congrats, vajayjay!

o shit u just ruined it, u bitch

now it's time 4 joe 2 act like he's charlie fking rose (b4 his reputation was trashed by whiny bitches)

Dorsey is a total pussy. He's hardly talking letting that woman take all the questions and she's sounded on the verge of crying several times.

This is tense. You can really start to see that the two guests on the left never really talk to anyone who doesn't agree with them. They are off their game so much more than they should be.

To be fair, it is not easy to open yourself up to scrunity and be expected to justify every inch of your ideology live, and without filter. Especially given the fact that you are held to very rigid standards and expectations and what you say with the answers you give can have many repercussions.

Tim Pool is, by the nature of being an investigative reporter, aggressive and very forward. He is smart and articulate which can be very intimidating to deal with by the way he questions and scrutinizes everything you say. He came prepared and has wealth of examples to backup his perspective. It would be naturally uncomfortable to be on the hot-seat in front of Tim Pool, especially knowing that your performance will be reviewed by the world at large.

Whether I agree(or not) with their answers or their justification for their policies, I do respect that these two had the courage to be on the show. Dorsey came back, so at least there is the effort to engage in dialogue and address the issues revolving around Twitter. Even if they ultimately blow themselves up in the process. Not many in their positions would put themselves in this situation and open themselves up to criticism and scrutiny.

I wonder if "Tim Pool" was an unexpected wildcard when Dorsey agreed to a second visit to JRE. However, it was probably a good idea for Rogan to have Tim Pool on the show, because he has the ability to hold Twitters feet to the fire over their policies and actions.

Last edited:
Joe admitted last time around that he fucked up with Dorsey, and he didn't know all the right questions to ask. Joe isnt the right guy to ask those questions properly anyways so bring Pool on was a great choice. I'm sure he ran it by all parties.

"we'd have to unfurl them" omg fuck off and die, jack

"i'm from middle america, i'm from st. louis, missouri" omg stfu jack u lying sack of shit, ur str8 outta silly valley

goddamn joe, disconnect jack's dick from ur mouth b4 u speak, we can't understand what ur saying w/ all that shaft shoved down ur throat

To be fair, it is not easy to open yourself up to scrunity and be expected to justify every inch of your ideology live, and without filter. Especially given the fact that you are held to very rigid standards and expectations and what you say with the answers you give can have many repercussions.

Tim Pool is, by the nature of being an investigative reporter, aggressive and very forward. He is smart and articulate which can be very intimidating to deal with by the way he questions and scrutinizes everything you say. He came prepared and has wealth of examples to backup his perspective. It would be naturally uncomfortable to be on the hot-seat in front of Tim Pool, especially knowing that your performance will be reviewed by the world at large.

Whether I agree(or not) with their answers or their justification for their policies, I do respect that these two had the courage to be on the show. Dorsey came back, so at least there is the effort to engage in dialogue and address the issues revolving around Twitter. Even if they ultimately blow themselves up in the process. Not many in their positions would put themselves in this situation and open themselves up to criticism and scrutiny.

I wonder if "Tim Pool" was an unexpected wildcard when Dorsey agreed to a second visit to JRE. However, it was probably a good idea for Rogan to have Tim Pool on the show, because he has the ability to hold Twitters feet to the fire over their policies and actions.

Yes, he was the unexpected wild card. Joe had Dorsey on the first time and it was basically the lest popular episode ever. Joe Rogan was rattled by how much people hated it. Dorsey had the most softball questions you can image and did the whole talk without ever really feeling under pressure. He was comfortable. Since he thought that was such a cake walk, he talked with Joe and agreed to come on the show.

Since then, Tim Pool was a guest and that episode did very well as far as views. People like it. Alex Jones made his return and it was the most popular JRG episode that had ever been done.

Joe Rogan doesn't throw himself into tech debates because frankly Im sure he is afraid of being deplatformed. Tim Pool is the dark horse they brought into the room to really give it to them.

I would expect the Twitter people, even if I think they are in the wrong, would be able to defend themselves well because this is what they have built, this is their career. Id expect a CEO of a company to be able to talk at length about nigh any subject about his company. I don't think the Twitter people are able to anticipate the questioning or criticisms at all. And it's because they don't talk to anyone who isn't far left, or read any media coming from the right. They end up looking a lot more lost in the conversation than they should.

The show isn't even over and they are already making memes.

9D2951X.jpg

The left is having their own reaction:

D7PDHH3.png

tim pool, or joe, being considered right anything is pretty hilarious

I've been paying attention to Tim Pool for several years, and he went from very centrist to right-wing panderer for youtube views. I suppose the way the left is now could make any sane person do that, but the quality of his content is pretty garbage nowadays. Everything is clickbait and just reading articles from the web and screaming about how crazy the left is. meh

I've been paying attention to Tim Pool for several years, and he went from very centrist to right-wing panderer for youtube views. I suppose the way the left is now could make any sane person do that, but the quality of his content is pretty garbage nowadays. Everything is clickbait and just reading articles from the web and screaming about how crazy the left is. meh

well tbch, the left IS pretty fucking crazy :shrug:

Back