BANG! BANG! Active shooter, many injured.

"What I saw a guy running down the aisle with a pistol with a laser on it," John Probst said on WLS-TV, a Chicago TV station.

I don't get these guys. If you're gonna go down guns blazing why the fuck would you do it with a pistol.... smh

"What I saw a guy running down the aisle with a pistol with a laser on it," John Probst said on WLS-TV, a Chicago TV station.

I don't get these guys. If you're gonna go down guns blazing why the fuck would you do it with a pistol.... smh

Vegas says hi.

Seriously though, most of these guys have major, unaddressed mental illnesses. So that's obviously playing a part in their decisions. But you can do plenty of damage with a pistol if you brought enough mags. :shrug: More if you have basic body armor.

Edit: I'd argue training and mental state are more important than the specific tool you brought, but the gun is still a factor.

Last edited:

Sad that you can't rant over assault weapons on this one?

Amram is usually pretty solid on guns.

His weakness is shitty Apple garbage tech.

Chicago.

One dead, 4 injured (cops).

Just heard it on the local news. Drudge doesn't even have it up yet, like it's no big deal in that city.

probably because its a lot easier to go in some place with a pistol than a rifle. just guessing

probably because its a lot easier to go in some place with a pistol than a rifle. just guessing
pfft

Maybe he just couldn't afford the good shit

656931adf48a32a566427da5142924a7.jpg

this wouldn't have happened if surrounding states wouldn't have had guns

and the surrounding states in surrounding countries didn't have guns

and if guns didn't exist in the first place

and basically there were no guns in existence anywhere on the planet

and we had complete world peace

CHECKMATE NRA

Meanwhile in TN where the population is armed, a concealed carry permit owner stopped a similar incident.

http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforcement/2019/02/14/Suspect-and-victim-identified-in-fatal-dental-office-shooting.html
BLOUNTVILLE — Police have named the gunman who reportedly entered a Kingsport dental office Wednesday and killed his wife, adding that the couple were estranged and going through a divorce.

Information released Thursday morning by the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said the victim was Kelly Weaver, 52, address listed as the Kingsport Highway in Gray. Her husband, Harry Weaver, 63, of Spurgeon Road in Blountville, has been charged with first-degree murder and three counts of aggravated assault. He remains hospitalized.

Police say that at about 9:45 Wednesday morning, Harry Weaver entered David A. Guy Dentistry with the intent of killing his wife. She was employed at the Colonial Heights office, located at 150 Clinic Drive, where responding officers found her lying on the floor with several gunshots wounds. She was transported to the hospital by EMS and later died.

According to an SCSO incident report, Harry Weaver was also found on the floor with multiple gunshot wounds — and being held at gunpoint by a patient. That man, a handgun carry permit holder, said Harry Weaver had entered the back office area and shot Kelly Weaver. The patient then opened fire on Harry Weaver and detained him until police arrived.

Police report that the patient, named as Larry Seagroves in an incident report, does not wish to speak with the media. While briefing reporters on Wednesday, Sheriff Jeff Cassidy called Seagroves a hero.

Along with the SCSO, dozens of officers from multiple jurisdictions responded to the scene, including Kingsport police, the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Detectives spent hours collecting evidence, mapping the property and speaking with witnesses, including patients and Kelly Weaver’s coworkers. They reportedly told investigators that the Weavers were going through a divorce.

Sullivan County Director of Schools Evelyn Rafalowski confirmed that Harry Weaver was contracted through a bus company to drive for the school system.

Police are continuing to collect information and are declining to release additional details.

Back