[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

it certainly is a long :popcorn: phase!

from where I'm sitting the sheer amount of Russia shenanigans look pretty damning, but on the other hand I'm not a federal investigator and who knows what they can actually make stick

no one except triple knows for sure what is going to happen :)

So you watched the democrats and media go completely off the rails today and you are are saying there is chance Russia is really a thing...

Well this is the most dangerous Russian agent in the history of America.. The evil Trump right? Tell me they got something that will stick. Or are you saying we may as well raise the red flag of russia?

or is it more likely they snared a couple of dickheads that law enforcement could have nabbed had they been looking and they got exactly dick on president Trump?
Starting a nuclear holocaust isn't in anyone's interest, especially not Putin's. The most effective way to inflict damage on American society while avoiding mutually assured destruction is by rotting America out from its core. How would Putin do that? Well, a historically-long government shutdown is one way. Hollowing out all of the institutional intelligence at the State Department is another. Shredding environmental regulation could probably do some long-term, irreversible harm to the American populace.

If the environment doesn't get us, stealing our health insurance ought to fuck things up pretty good. Widening the wealth gap by enacting trillions of dollars in unpaid-for tax cuts for millionaires and multinational corporations is a good idea, with any luck we'll have a fully fledged oligarchy soon!

The last thing Putin would do is declare victory and blow up the entire world. There will be no moment when he maniacally shouts, "BUAHAHAHA I HAVE ACHEIVED MY FINAL FORM!!!!!!"

Mueller is in the midst of a cat and mouse game of the greatest magnitude, and he's playing the cat role almost perfectly. I know what I think is happening, but I will reserve judgment until the day Mueller's findings become public. If it is Mueller's assessment that Trump is not compromised by Russia, I will accept his findings and wait for 2020 with bated breath.

Let's not forget ceding hard-fought territory in the world's military hotbeds, disparaging our own country's intelligence services, undermining freedom of the press, stoking domestic xenophobia, questioning the legitimacy of our own justice department and outright attacking it (lol @ the "law and order candidate"). The list goes on and on and on.

You may choose not to believe my theory is plausible, but if you think about it objectively, a logical person would say it is at least compelling.

This is where we started folks.

Look at where we are now any time you listen to the snake Giuliani from this day forward.

Last edited:
Let's not forget ceding hard-fought territory in the world's military hotbeds, disparaging our own country's intelligence services, undermining freedom of the press, stoking domestic xenophobia, questioning the legitimacy of our own justice department and outright attacking it (lol @ the "law and order candidate"). The list goes on and on and on.

You may choose not to believe my theory is plausible, but if you think about it objectively, a logical person would say it is at least compelling.

and off the rails we go. Oh well. Maybe 1 day there will be someone who can defend the batshit insane left

Let's not forget ceding hard-fought territory in the world's military hotbeds, disparaging our own country's police services, undermining freedom, stoking domestic race war, questioning the legitimacy of our own justice department and outright attacking it. Flying plane loads of money to our enemies. The list goes on and on and on.

Fixed that for you

Back