Child gambling has quadrupled in the UK thanks to loot boxes

Amadeus

Whiner
Veteran XX

cliffs:
- there is no such thing as "enough money" for AAA game companies
- now the only way they can keep increasing revenue is by introducing kids to gambling
- government regulation is inevitable because the industry is led by unethical fuckwads

Right, Muslim rape gangs are literally fucking the UK population to death, while the police refuse to prosecute because it's apparently racist to do so. But let's worry about this nonsense.

It's okay, in about 5-10 years they won't have any kids to worry about.

Right, Muslim rape gangs are literally fucking the UK population to death, while the police refuse to prosecute because it's apparently racist to do so. But let's worry about this nonsense.

It's okay, in about 5-10 years they won't have any kids to worry about.

i came here to post this

- government regulation is inevitable because the industry is led by unethical fuckwads

39xyZVR.gif

This is good. Kids need to learn about this shit early and become immune to it, before they can do any real damage to their life.

Personally, I feel like my early exposure to gaming has allowed me to build up a strong tolerance against gambling and the collector-instinct. I can see through all the shit, and see all the psychological tricks for what they are.

Even today, on black Friday -- I just shrug my shoulders while thinking -- yes, there are nice sales, but I don't actually need anything.

Edit: Except for steam sales. Fuck steam for stealing my money on games I don't ever play.

This is good. Kids need to learn about this shit early and become immune to it, before they can do any real damage to their life.
Ya because that's totally how mental development works.

It must be why you simply cannot make kids believe in stupid god concepts no matter how hard you try to indoctrinate them.

Because kids are great at critical thinking and self-control.

Because kids are great at critical thinking and self-control.
And yet, we give them drugs to change their gender because they are getting a ton of praise for being 'strong' and 'independent', and if a parent puts their foot down to stop this insanity, they can be charged with child abuse and lose their kids to the State.

And yet, we give them drugs to change their gender because they are getting a ton of praise for being 'strong' and 'independent', and if a parent puts their foot down to stop this insanity, they can be charged with child abuse and lose their kids to the State.

What's this got to do with video game publishers putting legitimate gambling into games marketed towards children

I think he was being sarcastic given he created this thread and has made numerous posts supporting the ban

Personally, I feel like my early exposure to gaming has allowed me to build up a strong tolerance against gambling and the collector-instinct. I can see through all the shit, and see all the psychological tricks for what they are.

Even today, on black Friday -- I just shrug my shoulders while thinking -- yes, there are nice sales, but I don't actually need anything.

Edit: Except for steam sales. Fuck steam for stealing my money on games I don't ever play.

this is why i give my kids cocaine after dinner every night and why if they get a headache or bump their knee i go straight to oxycodone, morphine if it's bad

they need to build up a tolerance now or they will die the second they leave my sight

I've never understood the needs who buy 2 win. Bullies push these kids into the electronic margins of society than the grown up salesmen bullies convince them to buy shit to finally be cool or in some cases be better than others.

People are fucking stupid. Looking at some microttansaction data a while ago it's not kids who are the biggest offenders but adults dropping 500+.

As with any issue affecting kids need good parents to tell kids why they are feeling compelled to buy this shit and not just pawning it off on the state or else the same issue will be had when they're blowing their student loans on this shit instead of banging sluts.

Back