Triple Appreciation Thread

Mr Jimmy Pop

Contributor
Veteran XX
He is from Massachusetts, I grew up in Massachusetts. He likes the Red Sox and the New England Patriots. I appreciate that.

Triple was a real friend of vanster. People know the he exists unlike certain witches known as lisa. Vanster needs real friends and I appreciate triple being kind to him.

lisa banned him from posting but she doesn't know he logs in with his flip phone

when the revolution comes we will burn new england to the ground and when all that's left of the children is smoldering cinders we will find every expatriot and skin you alive

triple was an invaluable resource 4 this forum so that we can understand just how insidious MSM brainwashing is

but is ok we have many other npc

THE BEST PART ABOUT TRIPLE WAS THE ITALICS

HE WOULD EMPHASIZE RANDOM WORDS LIKE A PREACHER

Jenny says his feelings are hurt and he wants to come back but his pride won't let him.
Jenny says he is going through some middle aged turmoil.
Jenny says he is reading the board and wishes he could reply.
Jenny says he has erectile dysfunction and is losing his hair.
Jenny says he is conflicted about his political beliefs and wants to be a conservative again.
Jenny says she wants to sit on his face and slide her JJ down over his stem and narrow top part all the way down the full width of his pear shape until she scoops him up into her womb where she can heal his wounds.
Jenny then wants to make the last three Vanster polls.

Back