[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Mueller has paid for his investigation 4x over, landed 8 convictions, and another 26 in the pipe.

Seems worthwhile.

Pffft. No trump though and weak convictions for jaywalking

c02dd354-994f-4d4b-8c32-7f9afe091722.png

25+ million for that

Triple needs to come back ASAP so we have someone to beat up on.

Hes like the annoying step brother you don't wont around until hes gone.

So Mueller is up $21 million so far after seizing $46 million from Manafort. I supposed he's funded himself for another 2 years.

No too shabby.

Not how that works, but it's cool that it's only a waste of time and not money. 50% of the people Mueller put in jail are already out again, and it'll be 75% in 4 months when another guy gets out, though he'll have a shocking 100 hours of community service he'll have to do. Shame he couldn't find anything actually related to russian election interference, but if he keeps going through the 2020 election maybe he can catch russians redhanded.

Trumps political stunt to send military to border to cost $200 million

but lets whine about cost of an ongoing criminal investigation because its against Trump

Comes out of the Pentagon's budget. But let's complain about military spending on the military.

Let's complain about an investigation with a 100% conviction rate, that has more than paid for its cost.

:lol:

Let's praise an investigation that is basically just finding whatever crime it can get a conviction on regardless of it's focus and inevitably complain about it concluding without finding what we want them to find.

Let's praise an investigation that is basically just finding whatever crime it can get a conviction on regardless of it's focus and inevitably complain about it concluding without finding what we want them to find.

Guys. Guys. These are all crimes nobody should have cared about in the first place. There's no way any of these plea deals could possibly be used to prosecute crimes that I deem worthy.

- Fool

Guys. Guys. These are all crimes nobody should have cared about in the first place. There's no way any of these plea deals could possibly be used to prosecute crimes that I deem worthy.

- Fool

That's not what I said at all, don't follow triple's straw manning tactics.

Bragging about a 100% conviction rate when you're free to investigate without any limitation for as long as you please practically guarantees that you will uncover criminal activity that you can prosecute. That's why in an investigation supposedly looking for russian election interference, there's not a single conviction for anything related to election fraud or interaction with russians. Lying to the FBI, a serious crime, but also easily proved if committed. Should they be prosecuted? Absolutely. Throw people who break the law in jail. But cherry picking minor offenses and following evidence to unrelated crimes doesn't impress me. Where's the smoking gun? Where's the Russian interference? Where's the Trump collusion?

If the Mueller probe ends today, will you be satisfied with it's conclusion? Will you be happy that it ended with nothing more than Manafort going to jail for bank fraud in 2012? Will you suggest that it confirmed russian collusion with the trump campaign to interfere with the election?

Back