Hi, guys

Dweasel

Banned
I've been lurking, watching you all from my rocking chair ( NOT ! ), seems most of you all are growing up, albeit kicking and screaming - no shame in that. So Daddy died March 2016. He shows up now and then. hahaha > REALLY. I Got rid of all my females, cuz they were no longer needed. Um, just time traveling linearly, second by second. Um, kinda financially constrained - but really, at my age, material possessions, money and what are not that important. I brought my Mommy to live here, (she blind), brought my sis to come live here also. BAD MISTAKE. Anyway, Daddy was tightfisted and would not go to Lawyer to put my name in sole ownership of the house. So ....... 3 brothers, 1 sister, who did not do a damn thing for daddy all these years, have got a share in the house
He said you are the one by my side all these years, so you deserve the house they do not. HA ! So, ...... my health is better than anyone them, so imma like the Buzzard up in the tree, just waiting. 'THEY' wanted to sell the house, QUICK.
I just laughed, sez I, " I ain't signing shit. "Um, they worse than not happy wit me'. I'm just gonna wait til the aint around. My Mommy's here. Brothers don't come by and visit her much ( like with daddy) I wanted to go to T&M -San Antonio to get my Masters, ( something to do , a routine/entertainment. Sigh no money. Anyways, may all be well with you guys.

Blast from the past - that's quite the comeback story Dweasel
namaste -

There is an inv round back if you want to suit up. You have your choice of armor:
salty, salt with a side of salt and extra salty with a side of salt, covered in salt sauce

Last edited:
I've been lurking, watching you all from my rocking chair ( NOT ! ), seems most of you all are growing up, albeit kicking and screaming - no shame in that. So Daddy died March 2016. He shows up now and then. hahaha > REALLY. I Got rid of all my females, cuz they were no longer needed. Um, just time traveling linearly, second by second. Um, kinda financially constrained - but really, at my age, material possessions, money and what are not that important. I brought my Mommy to live here, (she blind), brought my sis to come live here also. BAD MISTAKE. Anyway, Daddy was tightfisted and would not go to Lawyer to put my name in sole ownership of the house. So ....... 3 brothers, 1 sister, who did not do a damn thing for daddy all these years, have got a share in the house
He said you are the one by my side all these years, so you deserve the house they do not. HA ! So, ...... my health is better than anyone them, so imma like the Buzzard up in the tree, just waiting. 'THEY' wanted to sell the house, QUICK.
I just laughed, sez I, " I ain't signing shit. "Um, they worse than not happy wit me'. I'm just gonna wait til the aint around. My Mommy's here. Brothers don't come by and visit her much ( like with daddy) I wanted to go to T&M -San Antonio to get my Masters, ( something to do , a routine/entertainment. Sigh no money. Anyways, may all be well with you guys.
This space for rent

hows your mom doing other than blind?

you gonna stick around a while or lurk more?

Goshin, you've always been a good boy/um person.

I will hang around.

Mom? Ok, I guess, but the fact of being unable to do things other than sitting in her comfy sofa chair and listening to the radio makes it for a rather boring life.
More on that later.
I do pop in and out of her room and bring her into my room to listen to music on Youtube. I tell my sis, ( she arranged to be her provider ) even b4 she got here. This is kinda how my siblings are. ON THE MAKE TO TAKE.

dweasel do you still love tehvul?

Ummmm, what's Love to do with it.
'Love" is a state of mind.

One has to be :nuts: to hold affection for person who brings grief into one's life
and that's putting it mildly. You all don't believe it BUT he is evil :satan:

The key to a happy or a better life is to limit negatives
in one's living experience

Back