[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

guys these are very serious very credible allegations that should be investigated and we should take at least 6 months to look into this, maybe more if michael avenatti gets involved

guys these are very serious very credible allegations that should be investigated and we should take at least 6 months to look into this, maybe more if michael avenatti gets involved

we should probly see wat we can do 2 replace donnie w/ mikey i rly think he's the future of the maga movement

You heard it here folks Monday's the day where everything will be decided no more dragged out unsubstantiated claims being "investigated"

If it got wrapped up by monday, by Tuesday there would be an anonymous tip that Kavanaugh cut the tags off mattresses and possibly has an overdue library book

i heard he may have bought a used mattress at the trump hotel in dc and that might count as an illegal campaign contribution and quid pro quo, gonna need a special counsel to look into that one

But this wouldn't delay anything until the midterms. Even if its BLUE WAVE republicans still hold the senate until next year.. and even if it's somehow delayed past January, guess what, the senate still doesn't nominate supreme court justices.

The FBI has no place? Dude the FBI has done this already in the exact same situation. Google Anita Hill.

Okay just for example, a classmate of Ford's posted on her social media that everyone in school knew about the incident, and it definitely happened, and Bret should man up and apologize. Maybe look into that?

Ford told WaPo that she never told anyone, not even her husband, of the alleged incident until 2012. So how would a classmate know?

excellent point we're gonna need a grand jury to look into whether or not any of the children at the school regardless of age had any knowledge of the alleged incident; leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of justice

Ford told WaPo that she never told anyone, not even her husband, of the alleged incident until 2012. So how would a classmate know?

oh gee I guess bret or mark would be the first guy to brag about fingering a girl

hey you know who that would be a good question for

THE FBI

tbh i think this broad is from the future and she knew that kavanaugh was going 2b nominated in 2018 so she just bidened her time until the iron became hot

we should respect her efforts 2 save us from the horrific future timeline that she came from

He says he was there, vivid recollection, and saw nothing like she said. Pretty sure he says he knows.

oh gee I guess bret or mark would be the first guy to brag about fingering a girl

hey you know who that would be a good question for

THE FBI

All the girls at the all girls school found out because the rapist bragged about the raping to his buddies at the all boys school. Open and shut.

obviously i was responding to that abortion of a post u made b4 u edited it severed

forgiven
I hate phones and I always insist that google voice should recognize my slobber. Then i end up editing for the next ten minutes.

Wait back on topic
Isn't Donald Dreamy?

Back