Spiderman

bottles my mind thinking how good this game must look on a PS4 Pro and a fancy TV like Nico mentions

I'm just using a regular PS4 with a decent gaming monitor and the graphics are still ridiculous

I need a new TV but I'm not sure if I'm willing to trust another Samsung after my last one (current one) turned out to be a lemon.

i thought qled was the new hottness. this guy at work wouldn't stop talking about it

kinda agree on the apps built into your tv thing, mostly cus my vizio has some iheartradio button right next to the power button that i hit on accident sometimes and it makes me

r
A
g
E

It's an amazing TV. I personally think i went too big, but it's too late now. 65 is just... yeesh. But I couldn't be happier with it. I've only owned samsung tv's and never had one go bad. Sorry you had a bad experience, but with electronics anything can go wrong.

Like for some reason I can send photos over text to everybody but my gf with our new S9+'s, i can receive her pictures, and EVERYBODY else's, but randomly mine do not go to her. First samsung phone to have an issue, and the carrier has no idea why cuz it's never happened before.

Shit happens.

i thought qled was the new hottness. this guy at work wouldn't stop talking about it

kinda agree on the apps built into your tv thing, mostly cus my vizio has some iheartradio button right next to the power button that i hit on accident sometimes and it makes me

r
A
g
E

Thank you

It's an amazing TV. I personally think i went too big, but it's too late now. 65 is just... yeesh. But I couldn't be happier with it. I've only owned samsung tv's and never had one go bad. Sorry you had a bad experience, but with electronics anything can go wrong.

Like for some reason I can send photos over text to everybody but my gf with our new S9+'s, i can receive her pictures, and EVERYBODY else's, but randomly mine do not go to her. First samsung phone to have an issue, and the carrier has no idea why cuz it's never happened before.

Shit happens.

Yeah I recognize that. My particular model had a production defect on its power board, which apparently affected half of the units sold. I was unlucky, and the problems showed up after the warranty expired. Started flickering unless it was set to movie mode. Then half the fields disappeared, though you can't tell from across the room. Samsung wanted 400 to replace the power board, which was obviously not worth it. Eventually I fixed the flickering myself using a YouTube guide, but every so often the screen will have some weird color smearing. Not sure what causes that as it's only once or twice a year.

a2HZVIQ.png

is this game in any way whatsoever different than the 8000 spiderman games that have come out since 2004 or is this just standard daily video game journalism uncontrollable pant jizzing

is this game in any way whatsoever different than the 8000 spiderman games that have come out since 2004 or is this just standard daily video game journalism uncontrollable pant jizzing

I've only had time to play a few hours, so far I would say it's not like previous Spiderman games (I only remember one or two anyway, from waaaay back)

it's more like Arkham City with even more fun movement/combat, I'd say

can't comment on the story or long term jizzability yet

when JJJ started talking about 'low information listeners' I had a good giggle

didn't know that was where havax was parroting from, but it makes sense :)

when JJJ started talking about 'low information listeners' I had a good giggle

didn't know that was where havax was parroting from, but it makes sense :)

wrong again, as usual.

American pollster and political scientist Samuel Popkin coined the term "low-information" in 1991 when he used the phrase "low-information signaling" in his book The Reasoning Voter: Communication and Persuasion in Presidential Campaigns. Low-information signaling referred to cues or heuristics used by voters in lieu of substantial information to determine who to vote for. Examples include voters liking Bill Clinton for eating at McDonald's and perceiving John Kerry and Barack Obama as elitist for wind-surfing and golfing, respectively.

Low information voter - Wikipedia

Back