[PIC] tbf the dumbass is sorta right

StapleMammal1

Contributor
Tkhrzz6.jpg

Average USA IQ is only like 92. Around 77 is retarded. Which means most all of everyone is 15 points away from retard land. Like triple.

Tkhrzz6.jpg

Average USA IQ is only like 92. Around 77 is retarded. Which means most all of everyone is 15 points away from retard land. Like triple.
US is like 98, but that's with the nigger/spic tax. Take them away and we'd probably be #1.

It's amazing we're even 98 average with 13% blacks and ~35% latinos.

It's not end-all be-all individually, but when it comes to societies/large groups, it's quite important.

It makes sense that you wouldn't get that though...

Here is how your brain works: You have a belief system based off what you want to believe is true. “Facts” that support your belief system you take as gospel. “Facts” that do not support your belief system, you discard as bullshit. As I have said before, this is why you get stuck on hills.

I’ll admit, I may be a little too open minded, but I prefer to be open to new enlightenments than to be stubborn in a little cage of my own making.

Majority of Americans are dumb as fuck.

Then again you can most likely attribute that to incest and inbreeding.

I hate to agree with validuz, but there aren't many "facts" that uncorrelate average IQ from any productive measure of society

Back