that and every thread gets turned into rampaging tds autism

so theres that

gibberish

REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

autism

it isn't that words have no meaning

it is that your words have no meaning because you are such a piece of shit?

:shrug:

maybe we need more steven colbert and jimmy kimmel content in here

some trevor noah or samantha b

that would make this place great by being 100% like every other hack channel or forum we can watch elsewhere (but nobody wants to.....which is why they are already dead)

That seems to be the prioritization of the criers in here

piss in the tw pot until nobody wants to come back to it

No, it doesn't have to be left-wing content, I just wish there was a mix like there used to be. Maybe we could talk about turntables vs. MP4 vs. FLAC. . just something besides the rightwing crazy narrative that never seems to end.

Now it's just about the impending race war, white pride, borders closing, no collusion, how Trump makes libtards cry, climate change is a hoax. . .it's basically become like an extreme version of FOX news. :( I come here now about every 10 days or so just to get the crazies stirred up, and then leave again.
:cry:

You are the crazy one. You're the nutjob everyone is laughing at. No one is getting riled up and angry at you. Leftism has permanently and completely taken over your pea-brain and this is the result.

For the 3 or 4 of you that care, my sister died last week, we had the funeral and put her in the ground next to mom this morning. See you in a couple of weeks.
Nope, don't give a shit, you piece of shit hypocrite. Save the woe-is-me for your dumb bitch and circle-jerk FB posts. Fuck off.

images

Just downed more soy

Soros secret sauce

So bluepilled

not here to read

here to respond for trolling

last word

self control

sky screeching

how is your weekend

u mad

REeeeeeeeeeeeee

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gibberish

embraccing

autism

repeat

next 1k posts just amazing as your first thousand for sure

u didnt respond within seconds so i thought something was amiss

but you were just digging thru posts and quotes creating a wall of effort

lmao

we can't have mspaint threads anymore b/c the ~highly estimable market strategists~ at post-ballmer microsoft decided 2 kill it and everybody at tribalwar gaming news runs only win10 configured exactly as microsoft intended

#Sad!

No, it doesn't have to be left-wing content, I just wish there was a mix like there used to be. Maybe we could talk about turntables vs. MP4 vs. FLAC. . just something besides the rightwing crazy narrative that never seems to end.

that is fine

best way to have a real conversation is to attempt to have one

not by going into a place with pots and pans banging to distract

or calling everyone in that room an idiot who doesn't understand basic math and science imo

we all could afford to learn to live by example more.

but this is what TW has become

we can blame whoever or whatever we want for that

but serious responding is no longer what anyone seems to care about

Last edited:
Q: how do u kno that guy's a liberal even tho he doesn't say anything and isn't carrying any signs w/ protest messages?

A: u kno he's a liberal b/c he has no message AMIRITE HI5

btw that identifying wood book is actually v useful, there's a lot of ppl selling fake furniture out there, claiming it's more valuable variety of wood etc. and u need 2 be able to nail them on it

screen-shot-2016-07-21-at-103147-am-1469111540.png

The yacht party is all in for hillary

Tele gave up he drinks the soy and marches with hillary now

The yaht life is easier my friend

Back