[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It comes down to stuff like Canada adding tariffs to things like inbound US dairy to the tune of 300%. This effectively causes it to be too expensive so therefore people buy less. This goes on across the board. This is why Trump is saying - "Let's not mess around with tariffs - let's just do away with them".
add to that Justine acted like a complete cuck to donald's face then the moment he left told the media that usa tarrifs are insulting.

justine is basically a reddit troll now talking shit

Donald Trump Jr sported what he called the 'coolest belt ever', which featured a functioning pistol right in the middle, on Saturday

4D1C320100000578-0-image-a-30_1528643654201.jpg

4D1C31F500000578-5827049-image-a-43_1528643967056.jpg

If I felt like it.. I could go through this thread back near the beginning and show the time I argued with someone who will remain nameless... who said Pfffft... no big deal.. Canada will welcome the illegals. Not a problem they said.

Canada warns immigrants in the US about fleeing to the north

Canada officials want to make it clear for would-be immigrants looking to cross the US-Canada border that they should do so legally.

According to Newsweek, Randy Boissonnault, an adviser to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is trying to spread the message amid a surge of immigrants in the U.S crossing illegally into Canada, mostly via the Quebec province.

Boissonnault told USA Today, quote, “People seem to think that if they cross the border there’s this land of milk and honey on the other side.”

In August alone, Royal Canadian police caught more than 5,000 mostly Haitian immigrants trying to cross in the country.

strange no one accuses justins government of being anti-immigrant

i guess we save those labels for conservative governments that try to protect their borders and enforce the legal process of immigration. if a lefty does it its cool

Can we get back to the news that matters??

Did People Start Licking Toilets as a Protest Against Donald Trump?

A grotesque hoax involving doctored images of people in bathrooms managed to trick some Internet users.

1497585030661.jpg

Donald Trump is wooing black voters and killing the Democratic party

As the Democratic Party remains in the coma it entered in November 2016, President Trump is performing his greatest magic trick.

And he’s doing it right under their noses.

Anyone who thinks Trump’s decision to pardon boxer Jack Johnson and commute Alice Johnson's unfair sentence wasn’t part of a greater plan is delusional.

Donald Trump is wooing black voters.

He doesn’t really have to do much.

He does it by inviting the presidents of some of nation’s historically black colleges to gather in the Oval for a photo op, and watch them do it, because their schools are struggling or dying.

He does it by freeing the Johnsons — freeing the history of Jack and commuting the sentence of Alice.

Anyone who thinks that Trump didn’t gain some black votes by those actions last week doesn’t understand the power of connecting with the disconnected.

In Detroit, and other urban areas – where we can’t get more than 14% to 20% of registered voters to turn out for a municipal election — and where many people still love Kanye West (though he thinks slavery was a choice) or R. Kelly (who is avoiding jail by inexplicable means) — Trump may be resonating.

The left is using that pic to point out how much the world hates Trump... I see that pic as proof Trump is doing exactly what he needs to be doing.. I just wish the fucker had some tack... but whatever.. he prefers crazy aggressive so good on him.

What is thy bidding, my master?
Emperor Trump: There is a great disturbance in the world.

I probably should follow this shit more closely but what's Trump's general problem with Canadian trade? Anything specifically outta whack?

Depends on who you ask. US agencies say we actually have a trade surplus with Canada, but Statistics Canada says Canada has a trade surplus. In either case, the difference is about $12B, which is barely anything given the trade deficits we run with other nations. It's probably just Trump putting everyone on blast, similar to what he did with the military spending issue, and since something like 75% of Canada's imports are from the US, he obviously thinks he has leverage.

Trumps issue with trade is that he hasn't learned anything new about trade since the 80's.

90% of the issues he has brought up with regards to trade with Canada would have been addressed by TPP, but no can't have that evil Obama trade deal.

When Trump says we have bad deals, he means we don't have his deals. He only cares about slapping his name on it, not if it is actually a better deal or not.

The worst part about his trade ideas is that they are one of the few things he really truly believes in ideologically, but he refuses to update his beliefs with respects to the current state of the world. Even if he was right about China in the 80s and 90s it isn't the same situation in 2018, whatever damage has been done by China's rise isn't going to be undone in a way that is good for the USA.

Also Tom Steyer is a huge dork with too much money, seriously so many billionaires are losing their minds lately and spending money in the dumbest ways possible.

if i were a billionaire i'd buy whatever's left of the packard motor company brand rights and factory, bring it back ~bigly~ and flood china with ~FREE~ electric cars from the motor city madhouse

oh ya, the nuge is going 2b company president and mascot

Trumps issue with trade is that he hasn't learned anything new about trade since the 80's.

90% of the issues he has brought up with regards to trade with Canada would have been addressed by TPP, but no can't have that evil Obama trade deal.

When Trump says we have bad deals, he means we don't have his deals. He only cares about slapping his name on it, not if it is actually a better deal or not.

The worst part about his trade ideas is that they are one of the few things he really truly believes in ideologically, but he refuses to update his beliefs with respects to the current state of the world. Even if he was right about China in the 80s and 90s it isn't the same situation in 2018, whatever damage has been done by China's rise isn't going to be undone in a way that is good for the USA.

Also Tom Steyer is a huge dork with too much money, seriously so many billionaires are losing their minds lately and spending money in the dumbest ways possible.

The US has trade surpluses with just over half the countries in the world, but that is mostly Central and South America, and Africa. We run deficits with China and Japan, most of Europe, Mexico and Canada. Most of our allies fuck us on trade, and still expect us to play nice.

Do you think it's possible that maybe people wonder why the biggest economy and biggest military on the planet are capitulating to supposed allies? Why are we almost universally getting the raw end from countries that are our closest supporters? It's easy to see why people want to be allied with the United States, but what are we getting from it?

The US has trade surpluses with just over half the countries in the world, but that is mostly Central and South America, and Africa. We run deficits with China and Japan, most of Europe, Mexico and Canada. Most of our allies fuck us on trade, and still expect us to play nice.

Do you think it's possible that maybe people wonder why the biggest economy and biggest military on the planet are capitulating to supposed allies? Why are we almost universally getting the raw end from countries that are our closest supporters? It's easy to see why people want to be allied with the United States, but what are we getting from it?

How is the trade deficit a capitualation?

Back