[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

it is gonna be glorious when Trump just pardons all of them

it's gonna be glorious when mueller turns the case over to state of NY and trump can't pardon jack shit :lol:

everything trump has thought of, mueller has a counter for

for example: shut down the case? fire mueller? That's cool, here are a bunch of sealed indictments to deal with

Last edited:
i can't believe triple bit on his own quote from two years ago

LMAO

me subbing him for her and Trump for Hillary

triple is officially in the ICFIRE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY IDIOTS

I say let rod rest in jail

Fuck that guy

selling off empty congress seats

seriously......i can name some DEMOCRATS to pardon but he doesn't make any of my lists either

fuk that guy for sure

Trump being the Commuter in Chief of Celeb and High Profile scum isn't making me MAGA dance in here

Last edited:
Hadn't seen the Martha Stewart thing, but lol what?!

Does he realize she doesn't need pardoned?

Rod can diaf for all I care.

He said he might pardon ali too (his conviction was wiped)

I think his family said thanks but we're good, there's nothing to pardon

Don Kim coin from the Whitehouse gift shop
https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/summitcoin.htm

Ends tomorrow? - these are numbered...
PROJECT IS 100% ON TIME!
THE PHOTO OF 1st PROOF COIN WILL BE VISIBLE ONLINE JUNE 12, 2018
NUMBER IS LIMITED TO ACQUISITION THRU MIDNIGHT JUNE 12, 2018, KOREAN TIME OR WHEN MAXIMUM ALLOWED LIMITED NUMBER
WILL SELL OUT SOON
"THEN NEVER AVAILABLE AGAIN"
EACH COIN IS SEQUENTIALLY NUMBERED ON ITS BOTTOM EDGE
WE WILL ISSUE TWO ADDITIONAL COINS SOON IN THIS HISTORIC ART COIN SERIES
HISTORIC MOMENTS BY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP IN THE NEARLY ONE CENTURY QUEST FOR PEACE IN KOREA

Last edited:
I probably should follow this shit more closely but what's Trump's general problem with Canadian trade? Anything specifically outta whack?

I probably should follow this shit more closely but what's Trump's general problem with Canadian trade? Anything specifically outta whack?

It comes down to stuff like Canada adding tariffs to things like inbound US dairy to the tune of 300%. This effectively causes it to be too expensive so therefore people buy less. This goes on across the board. This is why Trump is saying - "Let's not mess around with tariffs - let's just do away with them".

It comes down to stuff like Canada adding tariffs to things like inbound US dairy to the tune of 300%. This effectively causes it to be too expensive so therefore people buy less. This goes on across the board. This is why Trump is saying - "Let's not mess around with tariffs - let's just do away with them".

If you spend the time to go through the tariffs on US exports... it makes the statement by Trump to open true free trade so fucking funny.

If they did that the other countries would lose their ass.. without jacking our export tariffs through the roof it would be interesting to see the deficits after that kicks in.

But they (4inhers) won't allow that to happen... ever

Back