School shooting Texas Blah Blah ban schools etc.

Far better to let those 1000's of unwanted kids be born and brought up by uncaring parents, how else will you get your next crop of school shooters?

Isn't it in the constitution somewhere?

dammit, do I really have to wait till they are born before killing them with muh guns?

Don't ask me to pay because you can't take the time to be responsible. If it's is rape and you can't afford it.. start a go fund me

defunding and restricting access to legal abortion services, i mean its always evangelical incel dudes that have the biggest opinions on what goes on inside a female's body

in the end u just wanna strip pro choice abortion laws

let's assume havax has a wife ([emoji38]) that was raped and impregnated by a buck wild savage ape, do you think some choice is gonna come in to play ?
This and medical emergencies are a favorite argument for baby killers, except those make up 2% of abortions. The vast majority are "oops changed my mind" post-pregnancy contraceptives. Taxpayers shouldn't be funding that.

Retards like blackpeople always look at abortion the same exact way as evangelicals. Extremes.

There should be a happy medium and most normal people think this. You should have access to it but it shouldn’t be paid birth control as how it has been used. There are women who have had 5-10 abortions. Yes I agree if a teenager got knocked up being stupid they should be able to get an abortion. No you should not be able to get an abortion 3rd trimester.

Not hard..shut the fuck up

Retards like blackpeople always look at abortion the same exact way as evangelicals. Extremes.

There should be a happy medium and most normal people think this. You should have access to it but it shouldn’t be paid birth control as how it has been used. There are women who have had 5-10 abortions. Yes I agree if a teenager got knocked up being stupid they should be able to get an abortion. No you should not be able to get an abortion 3rd trimester.

Not hard..shut the fuck up

Agreed. You want abortion.. fine. Pay for it yourself

Back