Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

I do not use photoshop on my pics you dumbass. Only face smoother via the camera filter doo dad on my phone. I do that because everyone else on the planet uses filters too. If I was near death I would be incapable of stacking 2 fucking tons of wood pellets in my Tuff Shed by myself, because the guy driving the big forklift is an idiot like you. BTW my Sons case worker flat out told me he will be flying my kid out to me this summer. I'm doing just fine and I am loving the fuck out of life. You?

NkFtquu.jpg

I finally figured out how to post my dam picture. Face hidden for safety.
Time to BULK UP FOR SUMMER BOYS

I do not use photoshop on my pics you dumbass. Only face smoother via the camera filter doo dad on my phone.

ok so lets replace photoshop with some sort of picture changing software

most people don't do that.

Also really why do you brag about things that you only received via taking it the hard way from a guy who later died?

ok so lets replace photoshop with some sort of picture changing software

most people don't do that.

Also really why do you brag about things that you only received via taking it the hard way from a guy who later died?

are you fucking retarded or what. can you stop posting please.

somehow fallcuck ends up still being the worst poster and biggest faggot in this thread

how u always win this prestigious title is both amazing and amusing

tehvul is a better poster than you

you just have volume. Maybe one out of twenty of your posts are worth reading.

I will stop posting when you make a post that either makes sense or if amusing

idk why are you so bent over trying to prove tehvul is editing his pics like this is somekind of fucken beauty pagaent. who gives a shit? Are you jealous of his skin complexion or what? and yes, you fucken retard, a lot of android apps for taking photos / social media sharing have built in photo filters / image settings, and yes a lot of people use them. and you keep mentioning PS, its obvious you never used it.

Last edited:
idk why are you so bent over trying to prove tehvul is editing his pics like this is somekind of fucken beauty pagaent. who gives a shit? Are you jealous of his skin complexion or what? and yes, you fucken retard, a lot of android apps for taking photos / social media sharing have built in photo filters / image settings, and yes a lot of people use them. and you keep mentioning PS, its obvious you never used it.

I just think it is funny

am I allowed to think some things are funny that you don't? Would you like me to pm you before I make a post regarding things I find amusing?

Back