WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Soros didnt kill his enemies believe us:

2nly.jpg

Snopes says the dark lord is innocent

does snapes need accreditation to look up shit on the internet? does he need a masters in libary science?

Russian people, not even country, spent 100k on Facebook election advertisements (most of them after the election) and it prompts the USA to spend another 40 million in immediate cyber meddling programs.......another 20 million dollar special investigation

Soros spends 35 million meddling in USA elections as a Hungarian citizen and our nation couldn't be prouder of him or his hard earned accomplishments

I mean he has them eating out of his hand at this point

he says jump they move the entire country down for him if need be

Russian people, not even country, spent 100k on Facebook election advertisements (most of them after the election) and it prompts the USA to spend another 40 million in immediate cyber meddling programs.......another 20 million dollar special investigation

Soros spends 35 million meddling in USA elections as a Hungarian citizen and our nation couldn't be prouder of him or his hard earned accomplishments

I mean he has them eating out of his hand at this point

he says jump they move the entire country down for him if need be

Even

Hungary hates this guy

But yet they cant get rid of him

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/ceu-hungary-soros.html

This sneaky bastard who did he pay now

Last edited:
Why doesn't someone just terminate Soros already. For fuck sake it's not that hard and he has done nothing good anywhere. Fucking just deal with the problem once and for all and move on.

Why doesn't someone just terminate Soros already. For fuck sake it's not that hard and he has done nothing good anywhere. Fucking just deal with the problem once and for all and move on.

i mean just for lols people need to read this even if between commercials or when bored between posts

George Soros - Wikipedia

i mean this is the stuff that can't be refuted and that he is proud of doing

my mouth was dropped for most of it and I already knew he was bad

the world is full of more of these people than heroes i am afraid to say

i mean just for lols people need to read this even if between commercials or when bored between posts

George Soros - Wikipedia

i mean this is the stuff that can't be refuted and that he is proud of doing

my mouth was dropped for most of it and I already knew he was bad

the world is full of more of these people than heroes i am afraid to say

Dont fight it my friends assimilate and take the money

hqdefault.jpg

The darklord always wins

Last edited:
Modern Liberalism: the creation of excuses to divert attention away from shitty lifestyles and behaviors.

Orbán bans Fidesz politicians from attacking George Soros

The international alt-right, which has come to view Viktor Orbán as a beacon of hope, will be sorely disappointed this morning. According to the conservative Magyar Nemzet daily, Fidesz party headquarters issued a directive to all government politicians expressly prohibiting them from posting negative commentary about George Soros on social media. Viktor Orbán’s decision to end a two-and-a-half year long relentless verbal and occasionally legislative war against the 87 year old American-Hungarian billionaire comes merely two days after Fidesz lost one of its strongest bastions, Hódmezővásárhely, after holding the city for twenty years. Magyar Nemzet notes that since Sunday night, George Soros, previously attacked incessantly by the pro-Fidesz media, has “magically vanished” from the government press.

unbelievable :lol:

Back