[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ST, dranged is our newest snowflake on the forums... here to clean this place up and set us all straight or something.

P sure he managed to get most of the forum to clown on his ass within one week of reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeintroducing himself. Thats arsin levels of autism right there without the drama of leaving the forums again like Bitchdubai.

Enjoy.
By any measure the guy who's cok you try to suck everyday is much more "autistic" than I. Don't cry that's partially a compliment. If I make it rain and I do, Tele makes it pour.

jgrange is smarter than you. Wittier too. You're spud milk maybe that's why youre constantly sniffing Teles ass? I do too, just not with the 'syncophantically' zeal you apply.

swamp remains full, government is shut down, and the US still sucks

seems pretty normal from where I'm sitting Joop
OH c'mon now. Globally competitive tax rate for corporations, tax cuts for the rich, temp cuts for the middle class, lots of EO's executed for iota but makes the case for an "activist presidency." Lots of forgetaboutbytomorrow twits made contemptuously of the media and emocrats. Lot's of golfing going down - keeping him away from the nuke trigger is ftw. Trump family looks good from all the spa time at mar a lago. Cheeseburgers and Heinz n' steak making for a fat motehrfucker, wonder if the mrs. gets it anymore? Her face always looks so pinched.

Did I say tax cuts for corp's and the rich? Trickle down right? hehehee

But let's be honest closing the border is yuge, Demo's lead by Senator Shyster looking like traitors tbh.

Bread and circus! :flag:

i am white - according to the DPD rofl. people claim the fed numbers count messicans as white but i'll bet a dollar they have real stats

coombz doesn't care guys

DT69QfqUMAAJnS-.jpg

coombz doesn't care at all

but he should

he is going to have more to worry about than being selfish as shit and chasing underage girls around the local malls soon
coombz says this is fake news. A few years ago asking you for proof about Killary being a murderous sob amongst other things.

Of the three links you offered, only 1 had decent information. One link was hyperbole and out of context bs. But you bought into this narrative hook, line, sinker, reel and were so heavily invested you lost perspective.

So is the above true or false? I've googled this, didn't find anything. It seems coombz is correct. if this is false and bsfull, then I can't drink the soup no more :(

arsin your reading comprehension is so bad I believe you legitimately have some kind of disability :Hmm:

I don't know about, nor did I comment on that news pic (other than the Australia/Sweden thing :rolleyes:)

I was saying that Captain Triggered's words were :lies:, not that news post. I'd have to actually read them properly to comment on those, and that would severely cut into my 'talking about myself' time :roller:

:rolleyes: ur not helping. I've got 100 mostly shit posts to skim fast.

it is

and you are a foreign piece of shit, who like absent, kiint, bitchesofdumbai need to remember that before you tell us what to do with our country

that spic epidemic, who ran off bam, should also go home too

our rights are not your rights.......no matter wtf our stupid 9th circuit court of clowns say

As you know some of us have tried to start threads about our countries rite? To your credit you contributed generously, but basement dweebs like SS and most of the other yank-me-crank-me's around here are too too ignorant to contribute, most Americans couldn't give a fuk - and why should they, all gov'ts suffer the same problems so we think of the US as being a surrogate for our own, and we're envious cause yours is the worst and you have much more than we have to bitch about.

Last edited:
haha dude this entire forum has become YOUR mop bucket of tears

ralf
And now we come to the crux of the matter.

Your autism is off the charts bro, yea really. Oh and start vigorously exercising the hotness you should be scoring, ain't going to get fucked by a dood sporting mantits. And the exercise will reduce the angst and autistic screeching here so it's a win-win-win (Us, you and her).

Other than that, thanks for keeping the forum alive :D
Just being honest bro, imo of course.

Hillary is going to be in jail any minute now when the memo lands, lock her up boys! I cant wait!

Mueller and Hillary are getting locked up this memo is going to be pure maga!

Hillary - Arkansas hick foils CIA, FBI and 15 other intelligence agencies almost steals US presidency damn.

coombz is like mitchdubai, fallhawk, and tehvul morphed into one online attention whore
coombz hardly posts he has well formed opinions (except his globalist shit fukn imperialist tbh) and posts sparingly. No one here would describe coombz as an attention whore.

Now your "reeeeeeing."
Do you see it?
Srs question which doesn't need a public response just a thought eh?

Last edited:
We finally go the NFL right where we want them boys keep the outrage up!

Patriots win over Jaguars does incredible TV ratings [Video]

"The ratings for the AFC championship game were, predictably, monstrous. The Patriots’ dramatic win over the Jacksonville Jaguars drew a 27.3 overnight household rating and a 50 share, according to CBS (via Ben Volin of the Boston Globe). That was the highest rated game of this NFL season. It’s the highest rated television program since … last year’s Super Bowl, that featured the Patriots coming back to beat the Atlanta Falcons. It was bigger than the NBA Finals. Bigger than the World Series. Bigger than the College Football Playoff or “Game of Thrones” or “Big Bang Theory” or anything else. Remember, as always, the stories about NFL ratings being down are quite overblown. You might see people spinning the AFC title game viewership as ratings being down (last year the AFC title game got a 27.6), but when you see that just remember that no other show since last Feb. 5 in any category did better. That seems to be an important part of the story."

Keep the outrage up boys the boycott continues, we need more twitter posts

:lol:

arsin your reading comprehension is so bad I believe you legitimately have some kind of disability :Hmm:

I don't know about, nor did I comment on that news pic (other than the Australia/Sweden thing :rolleyes:)

I was saying that Captain Triggered's words were :lies:, not that news post. I'd have to actually read them properly to comment on those, and that would severely cut into my 'talking about myself' time :roller:
why would u read ellens posts

Lowest rated NFC championship since 2009 tho ;)

I was going to say because Minneapolis is such a small city and it was a blowout but im counting this as a great maga victory

Im glad we kept up the Twitter outrage for this big win

Good job boys keep up the screencaps!

Back