STICKY PLZ: PUB MOTHERFUCKING G

7.62 is plentiful. mk14's are not :(

kar98k aint bad but no attachments go on it besides scopes and the cheek thing or bullet loops. idk.

just gimme a vss and a billion 9mm im good to go, crunch wrap supreme

PU said the plan was for the game to actually be a platform and users can create their own worlds/gamemodes etc for when battle royale inevitably loses its appeal.

I just had a 4 crate game, and every one of them had an AWM or an M24. :/

PUBG BEST GAME. Have yet to get a solo dinner on the new map.

EDIT: Just got #8 solo finally on the desert map:

-was hounded by two sniper areas that kept getting cycled as fuckers died in le bendita (crashed airplane), finally got an uzi and, after 10 minutes, one came down and I hozed him. drove to NW of Pecado (cancer) and got pinned by an full tier3aug gilli that just lost a monitor (because he put his fist through it) when I double bursted him down with my m16...all I had was a 90% 1 vest and no helm.

Proceed to play perfectly (except a missed doubhle tap headshot with a mini) with lucky circle placement, using the full equipped laser (ahem, aug) to kill everyone. Last guy was a blind-thrown flash that, after review, was perfectly placed. Took my time killing him (read: went for body)

If that didn't make sense, you need to play more pubg.

Last edited:
If I get bored of Battlefield 1, I will check this game out. I watched some game play vids and it looks good. I like to give games a bit of time to live/die before getting into them.

First game of the day. (yesterday)

YZ0QWn4.jpg

This was the clutch moment of that game.

You all may find this resource useful.

https://pubgmap.io/

So true...

Last edited:
Gotta say, I kind of like playing 1 man squads. You can almost always get a hub to yourself, there are fewer run-ins because everyone runs as a unit, and half the time nobody makes moves on crates because they're dug in somewhere defensive.

Fair enough. Aren't there more cheaters on TPP? I've been hearing a lot more chinese in NA servers lately. I was on a random squad and couldn't speak to any of them. They only understood weapon names. Smh.

The game needs region locks but will not have them because it would be "xenophobic". Which is stupid because the chinese ARE the problem. Aussie peeps are cool, EU peeps are cool, so on and so forth.

When the chinese hackers get on NA servers we all go to Asia servers. It's rare to find a hacker there because they are all on NA servers.

Dont random team. Use discord to team. Here is link to invite. Discord
(when posted 24,146 were online at the discord)

Looking for a group but don't know the lingo? Here's a crash course.

LFG - Looking for group
LFS - Looking for squad
LF2 - Looking for two members (Sometimes LF2M)
ADR - Average Damage per Round
KDR - Kill Death Ratio
FPP - First Person Perspective
TPP - Third Person Perspective
SQ 40 / Squad 40 - Discord voice room "Squad 40"
Rank/Top 5000 - Where you place in terms of other players on the leaderboard.
Rating - Your personal elo/score.
lf3m 2200+ squad 59 - Looking for 3 members with a rating of 2200 or above, voice room Squad 59.

For example if I'm in squad 22 and need 2 peeps I will type

lf2m sq 22 - 18+ years old only, english speaking only, team oriented only, and good comms

Last edited:
Back