Pot Stocks

Flash

Veteran XX
d2822c87da08fd0a887ca9fa8c539dac.png

Top one is AMD. Rest are pot stocks.

Valuation on these things is insanity. Canopy growth, bottom one, is trading at 90x times revenues (not earnings). As a comparison, Amazon which has a P/E of nearly 400, is trading at 3x revenues.

Time to sell. Been a hell of a bubble though.

I'm a dummy and invested in AMD also..it had a good little rise when they announced the joint venture of AMD and Intel to combat Nvidia then it took a shit.

It will hit 20's in summer then I will cash the fuck out

AMD stock stalled because jews are crying their hardest about crypto currencies and how mining is going to be unprofitable in 2018, so you better not invest in the company who makes the best mining gear!

It'll go where it's supposed to eventually though.

just like every turd spinning round a clogged toilet bowl

amd stock will eventually go where it's supposed to

~~~~~~:sunny:~~~~~~

AMD stock stalled because jews are crying their hardest about crypto currencies and how mining is going to be unprofitable in 2018, so you better not invest in the company who makes the best mining gear!

i am very interested in these bitcoin mining room heaters

two birds with one stone right there

i think AMD would be the perfect fit for such an application

i am gonna get warm and rich this winter

LOLOLOLOLO

these canna stocks are kinda a joke, more than half the companies don't actually produce anything yet and the ones that do produce garbage

they're in the business of pumping their stocks & pretty much nothing else

not saying they're a bad investment - its a new industry and pretty much all of them will eventually do something or be bought out because of their licenses

its just long past the big gains phase for most and at this point half of them are paper companies and nothing more

So when are you leaving tribalwar again ? is it 31st December 2017 or 1st January 2018 ?

It will go higher until people realize how much they paid for the stock which will occur shortly after legalization. Wish I could short Canopy.

If you are smart and do not just go for the producers but the extraction companies, especially BEFORE they get their license, there is good money to be made.

Especially Canadian companies - 2018 is going to be a huge year for CDN Pot related Co's

On the 3 I have been playing with as of late, I have averaged a 30% gain in just 8 weeks.

If you are smart and do not just go for the producers but the extraction companies, especially BEFORE they get their license, there is good money to be made.

Especially Canadian companies - 2018 is going to be a huge year for CDN Pot related Co's

On the 3 I have been playing with as of late, I have averaged a 30% gain in just 8 weeks.

List some tickers bro.

Back