[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

wtf! people shouldnt be getting more of their hard earned money back, not their property and they didnt earn that

ridiculous

everyone who knows people will die in the billions from a tax cut can take real action; virtue signaling just isnt enough u see

go here: https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/resources/faq/faq_publicdebt.htm#DebtFinance

How do you make a contribution to reduce the debt?
There are two ways for you to make a contribution to reduce the debt:

At Pay.gov, you can contribute online by credit card, debit card, PayPal, checking account, or savings account.
You can write a check payable to the Bureau of the Fiscal Service, and, in the memo section, notate that it's a gift to reduce the debt held by the public. Mail your check to:

Attn Dept G
Bureau of the Fiscal Service
P. O. Box 2188
Parkersburg, WV 26106-2188

Given the tax cuts of the wealthy which started in the 80's and the ensuing rise in debt. Is it fair to say that the rich aren't paying enough? Profit is privatized, debt is socialized - a quaint saying but so true.

I'm sure they are, what with a captured political (non democratic) system representing the will of the people, oops the will of the rich and vocal minorities.
---------------------------------------------------

$1000 bucks and people going ham [emoji38] :flag:

I have shiny things for sale, you want shiny thing?
The rich pay the majority of all taxes collected. So no, it's not fair to say they don't pay enough. Maybe they pay more than enough, but you poor fucks use too much.

That's not a denial. Hey don't worry though, you never seem to have to wait more than a few days to pretend to be happy about something so buck up pal.

I'm sure glad I'm not one of the 90 million middle class / working poor Americans who just had their taxes raised so that the rich could get theirs.

So there's that.

I'm also glad I'm not one of the millions of Americans who were just priced out of healthcare because the cowards that can't repeal the ACA to the public's face, decided to hide its death in a tax bill.

I've got a lot to be happy about Fool.

Last edited:
The rich pay the majority of all taxes collected. So no, it's not fair to say they don't pay enough. Maybe they pay more than enough, but you poor fucks use too much.

just know that autism arsin posts with a lisp

dont even try logic about people who pay more will receive more becuz numberz

maf is hard

I'm sure glad I'm not one of the 90 million middle class / working poor Americans who just had their taxes raised so that the rich could get theirs.

What are you talking about? Hardly anyone will see a tax increase until almost 10 years, if it doesn't get changed before then.

So there's that.

I'm also glad I'm not one of the millions of Americans who were just priced out of healthcare because the cowards that can't repeal the ACA to the public's face, decided to hide its death in a tax bill.

I've got a lot to be happy about Fool.

since when do you care about raising taxes? are u implying that only a certain level of hypocrisy is acceptable to offset your sense of fairness? makes no sense, seems really really stupid.

they werent priced out of healthcare ("save $2500!") and options destroyed when it was mandated?

wat?

wait phaytal has a point we need 2 think this thru

this could lead 2 a big exodus of rejects from california flooding and ruining many areas of the nation

#Sad!

so far the dems are against lowering taxes, against moving businesses back to america, and for saving a bunch of illegals that aren't even citizens, even going so far as threatening to shut down the government against the actual citizens of this country for it.

yeah, 2018 will go well for them.

Back