THEY LIVE ON TWITTER

so we can add homosex to the list of weird things ur obsessed with I guess? cool

the gay couple we had as tenants weren't old, they were my age...I met one of them on my first day at my job here and bonded over love of Stephen King books :sunny:

they're gone now though, my parents are over for a few months gg babysitting on tap \o/ also gg no rent :/

was it stephen king you were thinking about as he went down on your dark tower series?

didn't he trade you blowies for rent like you said?

and that is a huge hit to the monthly budget

trading parents for rental property income is tough stuff though

Last edited:
well..I don't really need more blowjobs, I could always use more money though...

is this the kind of economic mastery that has led to your current bitter basement dwelling fake news spewing existence? :(

well..I don't really need more blowjobs, I could always use more money though...

is this the kind of economic mastery that has led to your current bitter basement dwelling fake news spewing existence? :(

so you are suggesting that there was some blowjobs then?

:)

that is all i was trying to get out of you

i thought that is what you eluded to in the other thread but just wanted to make sure i wasn't going crazy(ier)

in my current life with 3 gfs and a partner, yes there are some blowjobs :) hence preferring rent money instead of gay sexual favours

I was alluding to something much harder to guess, in the other thread :>

eluded is like, running away or dodging btw

like I eluded answering your question about what I was alluding to

yep, now my dick is fully hard

Last edited:
had to edit last post because I'm bad at counting

what a state to be in

1.5 days more of work, then I'm gone for a month. You're gonna see SuperTrap levels of shitposting :drool:

had to edit last post because I'm bad at counting

what a state to be in

1.5 days more of work, then I'm gone for a month. You're gonna see SuperTrap levels of shitposting :drool:

good place needs some activity and content imo

DRbUeJ3WkAE5uQa.jpg

DRbi_nrWAAA3EdW.jpg

something to really spice up Xmas for the rest of us

if there was a competition there'd be a ranking of positions
but all we had in here was a class on word definitions
and talking about throwing off Tele's sexual inhibitions
now tehvul is here too...and he'll tell you about dick kissin'

this is all blue check mark sponsored premium content on twitter now

where apparently white people don't even qualify as a "group" by their new hate term definitions

really getting interesting to watch lately

in a lot of ways i am glad they aren't lying about their true intentions anymore

are coming straight out with it

DRIu2ykUEAAsy1L.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back