[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Amd to the moon bro

DPRDtV7UMAACMpq.jpg

Lemon u should stop fighting with all these weird gibber posters

Im p sure we all just scroll past both your posts anyway when you argue with these d00ds

I'm trying to remember the last time you posted anything of substance for this comment to matter. This thread has been an entertaining slut fest for ages now. We (the lurkers and casual observers) want something more hard hitting! Step your game up bro. I know you can do it. I've seen it.

Honestly I feel like you and cael are just mailing it in anymore.

EDIT: God damn tele. That's pushing the limits.

Cpt Tele finally posted his pic :eek:

LOLZ

I'm trying to remember the last time you posted anything of substance for this comment to matter. This thread has been an entertaining slut fest for ages now. We (the lurkers and casual observers) want something more hard hitting! Step your game up bro. I know you can do it. I've seen it.

Honestly I feel like you and cael are just mailing it in anymore.

things i found relative to thread and interesting

Places like Twitter and Reddit used to intellectual frontiers filled with diverse thought. Now they are a liberal circle jerk where you can also host puppy memes.

DPKiq2UXUAACHzI.jpg

DPKiq2ZWAAIme-o.jpg

and i am not sure how true the last conclusion is

Democrats 3 Times More Likely to Unfriend on Social Media, Survey Says | Fortune

Liberals are more likely to unfriend you over politics online and off - The Washington Post

given this

go-joe.jpg

and i am not sure how true the last conclusion i
given this

Funny you mentioned this. My aunt who rants and raves on a regular basis about Trump did this. She unfriended everyone and said we'll see who cares to re-friend her. Sad part is she does not realize she is the lefts version of Trump with her wild posts and comments. She says she is fighting for what is right without realize (I hope) she is not winning anyone over by calling her adversaries morons with every post. All she manages to do is make her opponents do is dig in deeper. So dumb in my opinion.

Drive that wedge in deeper. Lets see how that works out for the country.

Last edited:
Drive that wedge in deeper. Lets see how that works out for the country.

we not content until we split this baby in half i am afraid to say

the part that scares me is that what we will end up with, after violent conflict, the next civil war, isn't going to be very civil imo...........and the odds of it being a constitutional republic is even less likely

i mean if armed revolution was the answer Africa would be an oasis by now

the Middle East would be the happiest place on Earth

there is obviously more to this discussion that so many people simply don't think about in their online diatribes that more than need to be considered

Back