[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

im sure the hundreds of land deals they will need to complete will be overwhelming if they add one more deal with these board game cucks

Ikr? Like it or not, Murica will have its Maga Wall enclosuring muricans and Killary will be locked up for the rest of her life in the worst jail possible. Trust me. It's gonna be beautiful!

Apparently u didn't know there was an election recently, is ur memory fading away in ur old age?

ppl like urself prob shouldn't be driving on ur own, and especially not at night

:lol:

Yes, it was so noteworthy.

Because you need a win somewhere, somehow after Hilliary rigging your own primaries and then losing to Orange Hitler, ahahahaha.

Loser.

This is what liberals call winning :lol:

unknown.png

and soon after the cleaning of the tax sponge gov workers who are about as useful as screen doors on a submarine..

better get your resume updated

aww how sweet

a friendship bracelet to remember all the good times of them fucking children

piece of shit pedophiles

"I like children better than people."

doesn't even consider children people, just fuck toys.

love all those liberals defending their pedophile representatives calling those investigating #pizzagate as conspiracy nuts. Some of the worst Government Pedophiles sure do love flaunting their "cheese pizza" charms they love so much...

How much time does havax spend on Twitter looking for tweets to rage about and repost here lmao

What a sjw cuck

not as much time as you spend on tw trying to trash talk me, bro :shrug:

i mean seriously, every post you make is about me. it's like i'm under your skin or something hehe

Last edited:
Pizzagate and the murder of Seth rich is about to be solved any day now

Ohh and bengazi, noodles, and uranium deal

Holy fuck boys! Maga! Lmao

Back