[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

DNAvrYzX4AAAu2w.jpg

DNAvrXVW4AIUZYN.jpg

feels like this thread with cael in it

wtf is mcm, apart from the indecipherable first three letters in the random roman numerals they use to show off their highbrow level of civilized southern california european refinement at the end of the credits for every movie from the 20th century?

srsly tho, thank u m0slems 4 ur numbers

wtf is mcm, apart from the indecipherable first three letters in the random roman numerals they use to show off their highbrow level of civilized southern california european refinement at the end of the credits for every movie from the 20th century?

Seriously... what the hell is mcm? I don't speak blackpeople and he hasn't been posting today so, kinda lost.

Wonder what the number is for the auto-generated retweets is? I have a feeling that more than 50% of CNN retweets are auto-generated.

seriously

you discount the bot army and we all wonder what their viewership really is these days

CNN, one of the first news orgs on a major bot platform, launches on Kik | VentureBeat

http://www.niemanlab.org/2017/04/this-is-how-the-new-york-times-is-using-bots-to-create-more-one-to-one-experiences-with-readers/

and they worried about pro trump russia bots

LOL

i think it might be man crush monday?

Urban Dictionary: MCM

ugh

kids these days with their abbreviations and emojis and skateboards and smartphones

i still make phone calls and write letters to people in pencil and use eraser to correct mistake

one day someone will explain 'rofl' 2 me

i thought it was a reference to rolf the piano playing dog on the muppet show

Back