[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Chaol is making bullshit arguments like most progressives and the stats do not back him up one bit...

This is why I take whatever a progressive/liberal/democrat has to say about gun control with an ounce of salt.... they live in their crime ridden cities with all the gun control laws enacted that they want and imagine the entire US is a blood bathed city like their own when the opposite is true. They ignore the reality that Laws do not stop those who live outside of societies rules and pretend that if they ink another law into effect maybe just maybe that one will convince those poor misguided fools back into societies fold..

us-murder-rates-1980-to-2010.png

99% of gun deaths due to pistols, but you'll never hear them want to ban anything other than rifles and we have Chaol preaching that the more guns the more death we have...

Violent_Crime_in_the_United_States.png

meanwhile we've had record breaking numbers of FBI NICS background checks almost yearly under Obama's tenure and somehow homicide is stagnant and gun ownership according to statistics is declining at a time when public trust in our Media and Government Institutions is low. It makes perfect sense then that people would also be weary about identifying themselves to random strangers calling them on the phone asking about their guns.

iu

Sorry Chaol, I have too. Didn't this start by pointing to Chicago as a prime example of the failure of law in regards to it's effect on gun control?

Then you said because guns are too easy to get by breaking the law.

Then I said distance wouldn't matter.

Then you said there is not much discussion to be had.

I like talking to you but that isn't how it works.

It's one thing to drive 30 minutes to indiana and legally purchase a handgun for market rates, then use it towards criminal goals in chicago

It's another to find a black market arms dealer who has imported guns across the US border, then purchase it at the premium rates that such a risky venture would command. I would expect there to be many less weapons, and that their cost would be prohibitive for most criminal ventures.

Or just have someone buy a ghost gunner 2 cnc for 1600 bucks and turn 80% lowers into 100% lowers with no serial number for cheap

Can make ar15, ar10, 1911, and glocks loll

It used to be tech outpaced religitards and publicants

Now it outpaces the newest and largest religion in usa, liberalism

It's one thing to drive 30 minutes to indiana and legally purchase a handgun for market rates, then use it towards criminal goals in chicago

It's another to find a black market arms dealer who has imported guns across the US border, then purchase it at the premium rates that such a risky venture would command. I would expect there to be many less weapons, and that their cost would be prohibitive for most criminal ventures.

here you go fuckstick... the one website I frequent to see what criminals are capable of manufacturing in your version of utopia...

Impro Guns | The International Commission on Global Improvised Arms Proliferation.

There is no distance they wont cover to get their instruments of crime because quite frankly the Genie has been out of the bottle and will never EVER be captured again. There are designs are out there to make them with nothing more than a welder, dremels, and drill presses.

Last edited:

You think people in Chicago smoke Mexican weed? Snort some coke from Columbia. Shoot some meth from Mexico. Enjoy some heroin from Afghanistan?

You think the same bad guys wouldn't flood the greedy market with weapons? That cost would be so prohibitive as to reduce the amount of weapons easily obtained?

That is a tad delusional I mean considering how we have no border wall or control over who walks right in.

This is a trap you know.. at some point your argument has to come around to a wall.

You think people in Chicago smoke Mexican weed? Snort some coke from Columbia. Shoot some meth from Mexico. Enjoy some heroin from Afghanistan?

You think the same bad guys wouldn't flood the greedy market with weapons? That cost would be so prohibitive as to reduce the amount of weapons easily obtained?

That is a tad delusional I mean considering how we have no border wall or control over who walks right in.

This is a trap you know.. at some point your argument has to come around to a wall.

There would be a black market for imported illegal guns, sure. I don't think the market would be flooded, nor do I think they would be cheap.

Chaol is making bullshit arguments like most progressives and the stats do not back him up one bit...

This is why I take whatever a progressive/liberal/democrat has to say about gun control with an ounce of salt.... they live in their crime ridden cities with all the gun control laws enacted that they want and imagine the entire US is a blood bathed city like their own when the opposite is true. They ignore the reality that Laws do not stop those who live outside of societies rules and pretend that if they ink another law into effect maybe just maybe that one will convince those poor misguided fools back into societies fold..

99% of gun deaths due to pistols, but you'll never hear them want to ban anything other than rifles and we have Chaol preaching that the more guns the more death we have...

meanwhile we've had record breaking numbers of FBI NICS background checks almost yearly under Obama's tenure and somehow homicide is stagnant and gun ownership according to statistics is declining at a time when public trust in our Media and Government Institutions is low. It makes perfect sense then that people would also be weary about identifying themselves to random strangers calling them on the phone asking about their guns.

So...crime rates are down across the board. What does that prove?

I would expect advocates for gun control to be all for limiting handguns. But recognize the context of the current dialogue (LOL). Any proposal for gun control is met with fierce resistance, so they target the low-hanging fruit (automatic weapons etc).

And yes, I'm "preaching" that the more guns there are, the more deaths we have:

gun_homicides.png

Good thing there isn't a kabillion dollars available in the drug trade

Totally. There's a lot of money in drugs - lots of motivated consumers. Who is the target market for imported guns in this hypothetical? Those looking to commit armed robbery? Gangs? I would venture to guess that there would be less armed crime, as they would have to plan the purchase of a gun prior to their crime, rather than "LOL I have a gun and I want to feel like a gangster let's get that paper"

but this is all a thought experiment, which is why I figured this discussion wouldn't get very far

That's from the ATF handbook

It's illegal for private citizens to own post-1986 machine guns.

private citizens...yes. but private trusts which can be created and maintained by private citizens is legal. Nothing illegal about private citizens creating a trust and that trust 'owning' the firearms.

private citizens...yes. but private trusts which can be created and maintained by private citizens is legal. Nothing illegal about private citizens creating a trust and that trust 'owning' the firearms.

According to the handbook, that trust would have to be approved by the federal government as an entity that is allowed to own/sell machine guns. Are you implying that any ordinary private citizens are able to create private trusts which can then be approved by the government to own machine guns?

According to the handbook, that trust would have to be approved by the federal government as an entity that is allowed to own/sell machine guns. Are you implying that any ordinary private citizens are able to create private trusts which can then be approved by the government to own machine guns?

That is the way most private citizens come into possession of automatics legally. There are lawyers that specialize in the creation of trusts for just this purpose. Costs about $150 on average to create

And yes, I'm "preaching" that the more guns there are, the more deaths we have:

gun_homicides.png

What if there are more guns because people in those areas feel they need to protect themselves? It's hard to show which came first. Or maybe it isn't and someone has already done that.

That is the way most private citizens come into possession of automatics legally. There are lawyers that specialize in the creation of trusts for just this purpose. Costs about $150 on average to create

Well, that's interesting. And another good reason to change the standing law. I don't think any entity besides a federal agency should have access to machine guns. Or helicopters. Or missiles. Or bombs. Or artillery. Etc.

Back