[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

22405804_10207989649699029_451918592741879591_n.jpg

One thing is certain ... people as a populous, do not like ugly people. Their days are numbered and then back to the closet

The State is ruthless. He's done.

But I'm really impressed with the enthusiasm you've shown to helping a member of the family. :gulp:

pos much? lolo

Ya
Brother in law
Husband of my wife's sister...
living in my house...

You're the Piece Of Shit Arsin

That camel toe is what nightmares are made of, but I'm pretty sure her president lives somewhere in Central or South America.

Last edited:
"Today is a big day. President trump is doing what I believe is the biggest free market reform of healthcare in a generation. This reform, if it works and goes as planned, will allow millions of people to get insurance across state lines at an inexpensive price. 28 million people were left behind by Obamacare, do not have insurance today. This specifically targets and will help people who don't have insurance or people for whom insurance is too expensive. I'm very glad to be part of this and I really want to commend the president for having the boldness and the leadership and the foresight to get this done." - Senator Rand Paul

Part n Parcel

Teen sexually assaulted three separate times in one hour | New York Post

A 17-year-old girl was sexually assaulted three times in one hour as she walked home from a night out in London last month, local police said Friday.

The terrifying trio of attacks unfolded between 11:55 p.m. Sept. 29 and 12:55 a.m. Sept. 30 after the student became separated from her friends following a jaunt to the Tower Hamlets nightclub and attempted to get to her central London home, the Metropolitan Police said.

Street surveillance footage picked up bits of the assaults.

Footage of the first attack shows a man and the victim appearing to go into a doorway on the same road, cops said. The man is not seen again in the footage, but pieces of the girl’s clothing were found nearby.

Shortly after midnight, another CCTV camera picked up the girl stumbling down the street as she’s followed by a bearded man racing on a bicycle.

The man eventually attacks her and the footage shows the victim emerging shortly after with her clothing disheveled.

Minutes later, the girl suffered a third attack, possibly involving two or three men, cops said.

Following the sex crime, a passerby spotted the teen lying on the street “in a state of distress” and immediately called the authorities, police said.

Back