Do you clean your own vehicle?

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Or do you take it somewhere and have it done? I had a car wash do their 'premium package' last week, $60 for wash, wax, detail the interior. The wash was ok, wax was meh....whoever detailed the interior needs their greencard pulled and sent back across the border.

i guess on maintenance day mitch hoses the poop out of every truck in dubai's poop fleet

he's a good poop truck coordinator, not afraid to roll up his sleeves and do the real work with his slaves

I work has a baker, floor gets everywhere. I used to vacuum my car every week now I don't even bother.

just washed n waxed my dirty ol daily driver yesterday. shes lookin purdy, cept for needin new headlights.

I try to wax twice a year. there is a technique that is easy to cut corners with. it takes fucking hours and some years I only do it once but yes - I hand-wash less often than I should recently, but do a full detail myself.

i do it myself; it's relaxing

same.

its also a good reason to leave a boring party. I always bring some armor all wipes with me in my car. if its boring ill go out into my car and armor all the interior.

Back