[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The establishment has been in a total freak out since they couldn't control the message and lost the election. They already had 98% of all tv stations, and newspapers.

Facebook, Google, Twitter, and now Mozilla (probably a lot more) have now said they want to control what other people can talk about/hear. Youtube/google have been in a war to try to silence right leaning youtubers since the election. Podcasts are next I'd wager.

I can't even imagine how anyone talks politics on reddit. You can barely have an intelligent conversation on video games there without the groupthink taking over. The entire site is set up so that the slight majority opinion ends up looking like the overwhelming one.

To say nothing of the fact that Reddit is a global site, so other countries are free to engage in controlling the discussion.

oopld0zhn3fz.png

The establishment has been in a total freak out since they couldn't control the message and lost the election. They already had 98% of all tv stations, and newspapers.

Facebook, Google, Twitter, and now Mozilla (probably a lot more) have now said they want to control what other people can talk about/hear. Youtube/google have been in a war to try to silence right leaning youtubers since the election. Podcasts are next I'd wager.

this nation has nothing left but the mega corps who don't give a fuck about any of us, yet alone what nation they ruin today

Screen-Shot-2017-08-03-at-11.07.41-AM-1024x843.jpg

Zuckerbergs Not Good | Zero Hedge

President Zuck gonna be strong run in 2020

Google has now changed Abraham Lincoln from Republican to National Union Party.

:lol: Wow. I had never heard of this party so I went to wikipedia:

The National Union Party was the temporary name used by the Republican Party for the national ticket in the 1864 presidential election

Never mind that it was just a temporary name change because of the aftermath of the Civil War, Google is discounting that he ran as a Republican in 1860 to display this "fact."

Fool reads the_donald lol

Dude is too dumb to even get that it still lists him as a republican and that the name of the party was used during civil war

Fool seriously :lol:

How dumb are you

Displaying the party Lincoln was elected representing in 1864, and the party he died representing seems like a reasonable reason to rage at Google. :lol:

It's also quite funny you'd be so offended by this being that mid 19th century Republican ideology would be considered Democrat by today's standards. Lincoln would be horrified by the GOP.

Back