New New GIF (animated) Thread

Nah fuck him.

Prankster got what he deserved.

nah man, he didn't harm her, and he didn't ruin her clothes/car by spilling shit all over it. I would have went in there and knocked her fucking teeth out.

Naw Havax, you're wrong on that one. GKFC is right.

Bringing a train horn to grief someone working fast food is like pouring salt in the gaping wound of a dying puppy.

The fact that that guy was a big enough dick to throw the soda back at her is like a giant big red sign saying "super douche".

There was nothing at all funny about that prank. It was entirely unoriginal, uninspiring, etc. Just some super douche with some free time humiliating himself by trying to be cool on youtube.

It's the guy running the prank that should get his teeth kicked out.

The woman in the drive-thru window should get a fucking award.

But she's obviously drug addicted nigger welfare leeching scum so she she bootstrap herself if she doesn't wanna get air horns to the face when working at a shitty job

But she's obviously drug addicted nigger welfare leeching scum so she she bootstrap herself if she doesn't wanna get air horns to the face when working at a shitty job

I know this may come as a shock to you... but that girl was white.

It would have been funnier if she had thrown a pan full of hot fryer oil at him.

okay, after watching the video, I will concur. fuck that stupid tatted up mescan wannabe fucktard punk, he needs his teeth kicked in harder than she does. ggs all.

giphy.gif

okay, after watching the video, I will concur. fuck that stupid tatted up mescan wannabe fucktard punk, he needs his teeth kicked in harder than she does. ggs all.

2 days to actually consider the evidence instead of sperging out.

Back